Maiden Heart

Hey!

Work tomorrow, so there is no chapter Tuesday. It will be Wednesday. 

No action in this chapter, Well, not that kind of action *Wink* 

Back to it

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"*Groan* where am I?" Ch'en opens her eyes with difficulty as they adjust to the lights above her. 

"Tsk, In a spa," A familiar voice to her side comments with a hint of sarcasm. 

Ch'en looks over to see Swire sitting beside her bed; wait, bed? Ch'en looked around and noticed she was in a hospital bed. 

"Swire! That thing! What happened after I-" Ch'en croaked out. Her throat felt incredibly sore. She sat up quickly before Swire stood up and pushed her back down. 

"Calm down! Geez, we really will need a spa at this rate," Swire laughed at her friend. 

Ch'en lay there glaring at Swire.

"Gao! fine. After you got your ass handed to you, the machine now known as Farsight jumped out of the building, landed in front of hundreds of cameras, and told the world they existed." Swire explained before showing her a video of the event on her phone. 

Ch'en watched the video horrified. The whole of Terra saw her get princess-carried out of the L.G.D. headquarters by a large red machine. Ch'en was fuming, gripping the bed sheet tight, almost ripping it. 

"Hey, hey, stop with that look. It's not that bad!" Swire giggled. 

"How long have I been here?" Ch'en grits out quietly. 

"For a few days, There was no security camera footage of your encounter with your prince. As a result, we believed there was an E.M.P. detonation before the attack, and before you even ask, you are to rest for a few days; Hoshiguma and I have everything in hand." Swire grins down at her frustrated friend. 

 Ch'en sighed and faced away from Swire, looking out the window. "How did people react to my attacker?"

"Ahahaha, Gao!, The world is practically wetting itself. Reunion attacks have decreased due to this Commander Farsight revealing himself, However." Swire stops herself.

"However?" Ch'en looks back at her with narrowed eyes. 

"Sarkaz mercenaries have been sighted in Lungmen and scouts from Laterano and Blacksteel, and the list goes on—every major faction or country has someone in Lungmen looking for Farsight and the Farsight Enclave." Swire takes on a severe expression. 

"Everyone in one place looking for one group? If they turn on each other, Lungmen will be ripped apart faster than anything Reunion could do." Ch'en replied quietly. 

"Well... Another wave of refugees has been spotted about 30 miles away, coming from Chernobog; Wei Yenwu thinks there are far more Reunion in the group than actual refugees. If that's true, then we will be in serious trouble! We are barely holding as it is," Swire comments dramatically. 

"We'll have to think of something, as loathe as I am to suggest, more support from Rhodes Island?" Ch'en swallows her pride and asks the noisy tiger. 

"Hah, Goodluck... After Farsight smacked her monst3r away like a toy, Dr Kal'tsit seems to have taken it personally, but I think it's more to do with the death of that Doctor of theirs." Swire mentioned.

"I'll think of something*Cough, Cough*" Ch'en starts coughing.

"Right, well... I'll go get the Nurse! He wanted to see you when you awoke! Drink that water" She points at the water on the table before leaving quickly to find the Nurse.