Battle-Sisters

Hey.

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Back In Laterano.

"M-Miss Kalina, I'm scared!" 

The little Sankta girl held tightly onto Kalina while Kalina tried to think of a way out of their predicament. Ten minutes of running, only to be caught between the two warring factions. Kalina and Gabby had taken cover in a small crater as the sounds of battle rage on all sides.

Kalina kicked herself mentally for putting them in such a dangerous position, but how was she supposed to know both sides were hiding in makeshift trenches on either side of the large park, and her presence would force both sides to retaliate?

"Don't worry. We'll be fine!" Kalina ruffled the girl's hair, smiling down at her.

Before Gabby could reply, Kalina pulled a small, concealed weapon from somewhere she didn't see and aimed it into the sky. Gabby thought it looked like a gun, but its barrel size was too large; such a calibre would break her wrist.

As Kalina pulled the trigger, a red flare shot into the sky for all to see. Gabby realised it was a flare gun and pouted, not realising it sooner.

"S-So what happens now? I-I think you got everyone's attention." Gabby mumbled in worry.

Gabby was correct. The flare had got everyone's attention. Soldiers on both sides pointed to the space between both fighting forces, trying to locate the one who fired the flare, believing the other side was responsible and up to something.

The young Sanka grappled Kalina for comfort, believing she would die. Tears leaked from her eyes at the thought of her parents waiting for her to return but never would.

Untill.

"Pull back!"

"Retreat!"

Gabby's wet eyes widened. Over the decreasing sounds of battle and gunfire, she could hear fearful voices from both sides shouting words she didn't expect to hear.

Kalina peered over the top of the hiding spot and smiled. Gabby attempted to look as well, but Kalina quickly covered her eyes. She did not want Gabby to see the sight of an ally cutting a man in half.

"Daughters! Fight on!" A rough female voice shouted over everyone as the sounds of gunfire were replaced with shouts of pain and struggle. Gabby looked up when a large shadow appeared, and a person stood before her and Kalina. Her eyes widened at the sight before her.

 Her eyes widened at the sight before her

(A.N No bolters as the Enclave have only created one and given it to Patriot, she is only carrying  her power Halberd and shield, Also, replace the gold ring with snow leopard ears and a tail, like Pramanix.)