Underhanded Diplomacy

Hey!

I have work again for three days, yay. So I will have the next chapter out on Tuesday. Maybe Monday if you're very, very lucky. 

Thanks for everything. 

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The atmosphere was tense in Wei's office. After Misha's opening statement, there was nothing but silence. Wei and Misha were having a staring contest, and Ch'en was trying to have a staring competition with Misha's fake bodyguard. Hoshiguma was watching on in silence. 

Wei broke the silence with a chuckle "future endeavours, you say? How interesting... Well, I'm not one to pass up opportunities. So please speak your piece." He gestures for Misha to continue with his pipe in hand. 

"First and foremost, the Farsight Enclave will assist you with removing Reunion from the city," Misha announced. 

"The LGD have it under control." Ch'en buts in with a glare before Wei can speak. 

Misha smiles up at Ch'en from her seat. "Tactical reports from our intelligence officers and your computer systems suggest otherwise, which Reunion has access to." 

Ch'en and Hoshiguma stare at Misha with wide eyes. 

"What?!" Ch'en shouts.

"Didn't you know? Oh, what am I saying? Of course, you don't." Misha smirks at Ch'en. 

"Why you littl-"

"Enough!" Wei looks at Ch'en with a glare, shutting her up. 

He looks back at Misha. "I guess we must thank you for dealing with the Reunion reinforcements that were coming, hmm?" Wei smiles at her.

"Thank Commander Farsight and his Divisions," Misha said proudly.

"Never!" Ch'en growled.

"..."

"Why don't you grow up?" Misha glared at Ch'en for her attitude.

"Excuse me?!" Ch'en snaped. 

"I said, grow up! You have done nothing but act like a spoilt little brat ever since we arrived. I'm here to speak with Chief Wei. Not an ageing Lung with a chip on her shoulder." Misha glowered at the shocked Ch'en

"Ch'en, wait outside..." Wei said firmly. 

Ch'en looked at Wei with surprise and wanted to argue, but Wei's glare stopped her cold. She tensed momentarily before walking around the desk and leaving the room, glaring at Misha as she walked. 

Farsight looked satisfied. Ch'en will no longer interfere in this negotiation; well done, Misha!

"I apologize for her behaviour. She has been much more aggressive ever since encountering your Farsight." Wei commented with a puff from his pipe. 

"Maybe it's sexual tension?" Misha asks innocently.

*Ack, Cough, Cough* Wei started coughing on the smoke after Mish'a comment. Hoshiguma looked shocked but soon smiled, and Farsight almost shouted in embarrassment. 

"Aha! yes, maybe that's the case... but back on topic, helping us with Reunion is most certainly appreciated, but it begs the question. What do you want in return."

Misha smiles. "For assistance against Reunion, we officially would like to set up an Embassy here in Lungmen."

Wei arches an eyebrow at her. "I honestly expected more."