A Good Morning

Hey.

I hope you're all doing well. It is late, but Happy Saint Georges's Day. 

Let us get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farsight's eyes slowly open as he attempts to adjust to waking up from the best night of sleep he's had in a long while. Rolling onto his back and stretched as a yawn escaped his mouth, the smooth blankets over him kept him warm.

A faint glow infiltrated the half-opened curtains, and the birds chirping away outside let Farsight know it was early morning as the sun had just started to rise.

While that was a great night's sleep, he didn't understand why he was completely naked under the blanket or why his pelvis felt tender...

'Wait... Those aren't my curtains...' Farsight thought in alarm.

*Cute snore*

Farsight was pulled from his confusion by the cute little noise and looked to his left slowly, understanding that he wasn't alone in this bed. 

Snoring peacefully was a flushed and very naked Texas wrapped in the same blanket as him

Memories of their nightly activities suddenly flooded the front of his mind as he blushed and smiled to himself at the wild and passionate night they shared. It certainly explained why his pelvis was aching. 

Guess it's true what they say about Lupo girls. They are wild between the sheets.

Farsight went back to staring at the ceiling and listened to his bedmate's quiet snores as he thought about the events that led to his current situation. 

The surprise meeting led to a pleasant chat and subtle hand caressing on the oversized black leather chair they shared in the corner of the bedroom until the sun disappeared. Instincts and desire dominated common sense as the darkness of night fell.

They had found themselves soon making out on Texas's bed as they desperately attempted to remove their clothes, completely content giving into the overbearing desire for the touch of the other.

However, Farsight was surprised that Exusiai didn't attempt to interrupt them before, during or after their passionate coupling. The more he thought about it, the more concerned he was. Exusiai might have done something ridiculous, like record them. 

Also, he doubted the walls were soundproof, so it was likely all of Penguin Logistics heard them. Texas most likely knew how loud she was being but didn't care. 

Farsight looked over to his sleeping lover and gently stroked her twitching wolf ear, making her moan quietly.

His happiness and contentment were quickly forgotten as he heard the subtle sounds of his vibrating phone muffled in the discarded shorts he tossed away in their passionate night.