Bombardment

Hey there,

Thanks for everything!

Let's get back to it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Farsight was sitting on one of Lungmen's many skyscrapers, feet hanging over the edge, enjoying the view below. He had been informed of the Victory against the Reunion reinforcements and how Seneschal had started moving his forces North towards Chernobog.

Mal-Mal clarified that she encountered another force up North and wanted to deal with it to prove trustworthy. Actions speak louder than words, he supposed. Once she had finished with this unknown force which Farsight could only assume was either more Reunion or Ursus, she would turn her attention to Chernobog and assist Seneschal, not that he believed either needed the assistance.

He had faith they could deal with Reunion in Chernobog just like he was preparing to push Reunion out of Lungmen, an assault on multiple theatres. Once both Reunion forces had fallen in both cities, Reunion would scatter, leaderless, assuming Talulah and the other Leaders meet their fate. Then, all they had to do was go hunting. Agenta will track anyone from Reunion who Flees and finish them off quickly. Her Division is the most mobile even if they have few numbers currently; Agenta does not want to be left out of this minor campaign.

From behind, a female figure appeared from a hovering Orca with its stealth generators active, wearing the standard armour of his Division and approaching him, armed and ready for a fight.

"You requested me, Commander?" The female figure bows politely to her new family's Leader as he stands up and approaches her. He is wearing the same Underlayer that all his soldiers wear but without the armoured plates. Instead, a white helmet covers his face obscuring his identity.

"Ah! Misha... I'm glad you're here. After seeing you on the news and how LGD treat infected, I knew I had to do something" He sounds pleased to see her.

"Oh... Umm, thanks, Commander!"

"Now, I wanted to inform you that you won't be a part of the infantry," Farsight stated, causing Misha to frown.

"Commander? but why I have completed the simulated training like all the others have. I passed all my tests!"

"Yes, you did, and I'm assigning you to be my diplomat here in Lungmen." Farsight smiles at her opened mouth expression.

"I don't follow." Misha furrows her brow in confusion.

"I want you to be my voice here in Lungmen, the people in the slums speak highly of you. The children love you, and the Infected praise you. I couldn't think of anyone better representing me regarding the Lungmen elite and its government. What do you say?." Farsights holds out his hand.

"C-Commander?? I-I don't know, umm" Misha looks flustered and thinks for a while before steeling herself, grabbing his hand firmly, and looking up into his helmet.