LIV , Awkward

Amon's yelling had startled you awake. You'd shifted your head to the side, but couldn't find the energy to open your eyes. He was probably just playing around...

So you hadn't considered much of it.

Not until you'd heard the rest.

The rest.

Oh my gosh the rest.

There you were, stood in the bathroom just staring at yourself in the mirror. The whole second half of the conversation playing on repeat.

"YOU FUCKING WHAT?!"

"We agreed for none of us to confess!"

"She was asking why I did it!"

"And you think the ideal reaction is to risk reigniting that fear of love she has?" Damshi's voice came out menacing, and she'd continued, "What will it all be for if we all fuck up now and scare her away? She's just beginning to open her heart to us."

Now just... Just what were they going on about? Really? Surely it couldn't be what you were thinking! Surely they couldn't all have feelings for you! Surely not, surely not...

Surely so.

It made sense, thinking about it deeper. As loathed to admit it as you were, it made too much sense, really.

How did they even know you were afraid of love? Did they just assume it? And why did they all know about each other having feelings for you before you did!

Groaning in frustration, you sank to the bathroom floor and cupped your cheeks. Scare you away... Yeah, this realization probably would've freaked you out enough to flee even a few weeks ago. Things just felt different now. You felt safer. Because of them.

Hesitantly, you reached to grab your phone in your hands. In a panic, you pressed the FaceTime option in the group chat.

[ "(Y/n)~! You've come back from the war~!" GG sang loudly into the phone.

"Agh, my ears!" Ari whined jokingly.

"Well? How was it?" Kai asked you. And you laughed, immediately feeling comforted by your friends.

"So much." You groaned. "Soooo much happened."

"Oh boy, wanna talk?" Ari asked you, seemingly currently on her couch. Some show was running in the background but you couldn't hear what. Knowing her, probably some trash tv.

"Yeah, actually. That would be great. I feel like I'm going crazy here."

"Whaaaat? You? No way!" GG mocked, and you had half a mind to snap back. The comeback slipped your mind though, and the moment passed before it ever could. "C'mon, what happened. Fess up."

So, you began to unpack all of the grimy details. From Jianyu's antics this morning, the confession, meeting Aciesin, that weird ass girl from the meet and greet, to what you'd overheard...

"Oh fuck!" Ari howled with laughter, falling back blatantly.

"What?" You asked, confused.

"Well... It's a shame you had to figure it out this way." Kai commented with an unreadable expression.

"Wait— what?!" Your eyes widened. "Has everybody else known?!"

"It's so obvious," GG drags the last word, "have you seen how they treat you? How they fight over your attention?"

Honestly,

Maybe you had. ]