XXXIV , Regroup

"I. Want. To. Perish."

You collapsed onto the couch without thinking. After some sneaky maneuvers from your group, all six of you had made it out relatively in tact. Damshi had held Amon back from screaming at some fans, and Ace was missing his... Sock... But hey, you were alive, right?

"How the hell are we going to survive con?" Amon hissed out, watching your tired form's chest puff up and down heavily. He clenched his jaw, anger burning through his skin.

"There will be far more security than at a supermarket." Damshi assured him as she helped unpack the groceries. Though mostly she was managing the situation. Obviously, Ace and Dal were the ones fulfilling her wishes. Neither Jianyu nor Amon would've listened to them as easily.

"I'm so tiiiiiireeedddd..." You rolled over on your side, pathetically looking over in the general direction of the kitchen. Though you were blocked off by a half-wall, so you couldn't see any of your friends in there. "Daaaalll..." Oh, how the others loathed to hear you whine his name in such an adorable voice, "How are you still going?"

"Ah... Adrenaline, I suppose?" He lied easily. Ace stepped aside a moment to smile at you, hand on the wall.

"Hey, why don't you go pick your room first? I'm sure nobody will mind if you lay down." Ace suggested. You nervously looked over at Jianyu and Amon, who both nodded.

That being decided, you got up. Picking up your tired body was a hassle, but you knew it had to be done. With a heavy sigh, you got your luggage. Amon offered to help, but you waved him away.

So you went up and looked over the rooms quietly. Assessing each one. You couldn't help but snicker a bit. Jianyu would enjoy the one facing away from the sunrise, while you think Amon would like the one facing it. Damshi would like the one with the book nook... Dal would probably take the simplistic room. Claristo... What were his tastes in decor?

You weren't quite sure. Maybe you'd ask later.

Quietly deciding to pick out the room you didn't think anybody else would like as much, you dragged in your luggage. Unpacking as to keep everything organized and tidy. The last thing you needed was to show up with wrinkles in your clothes. Ugh, the Internet would have a field day...

Once all of that was done, you laid down. A heavy sigh left your lungs, and your eyelids fluttered shut. God you were so exhausted. This past month had been so much. Both in a good and bad way...

You were so excited to see what would come next.