XVII , Recognized

"Woah~ wassup chat?" You hummed as you started up a stream. You watched as messages flooded in. "Huh? Circute, Claristo, and Kurobo all ended stream at the same time earlier? That's weird. No, I don't know anything about it." You laughed gently.

Shifting, you loaded up your Minecraft world. "Yeah, we're chilling alone today. It's gonna be kinda low energy. I just want to vibe with you all." You told chat as the world loaded in. "I was thinking today we can go and build that castle today, how does that sound?"

Your gaze went over chat.

[ Foxec : Claristo in chat!!! :DDD ]

[ Colandra : Claristo!!! ]

[ Trickvi : Claristo the beloved <3 ]

Clearing your throat, you hummed softly. "Hey, Clari." You greeted gently.

[ Claristo : VC??? ]

"Nah, not today. Sorry." You chuckled softly. "You're welcome to chill with the twitch frogs though." You added.

Losing yourself in the game was easy. You replied idly to chat and talked about random things. Building your castle from the ground up. Kurobo and Warni had entered your chat too, but they didn't say anything. At some point Circute popped in, and so did Covestry. It was brief though.

"Okay. That's the stream for today. I have to go sleep." You yawned, stretching your arms out. "Mmm... Who's in the category. Oh, this Rozta person looks cool. We'll raid them, kay? Kay. Have a good night chat."

When the stream ended, you got up and went over to bed. Plugging your phone in and falling asleep. You didn't even care about the fifty notifications you had from a combination of Claristo, Circute, Warni, Kurobo, and Covestry.

» » » 10:34 AM

"Hey, you're Heartra, right?"

Looking up, your sleep deprived eyes landed on a girl with red hair. She was incredibly nervous and smiling brightly. "Oh... Yeah, I am." You laughed softly, sitting up.

"Oh my gosh!" She gasped. "I thought it was you but- I dunno- I was so scared to approach!"

"Don't be scared. It's fine." You waved a hand dismissively. "I have to admit though, you're the first person who's recognized me."

"I am?" She looked surprised. "That's so crazy!" The girl shook her head gently. "My name's Tina!"

"Nice to meet you, Tina." You smiled. For a second, you almost said your own real name.

"Can we... Can we get a picture?" She asked.

"Of course."

So the two of you got close and posed, Tina squealing and saying endless thank you's. Then she left. You took a big deep breath. Your first time getting recognized and you look like shit. God you hoped she didn't post that.

You turned your attention back to your work, supposing you should've expected one day to get recognized. What, with how much time you spend at this coffee house studying. What could you say? It was nice to abuse an employee discount when you were a broke college student.

With a small groan, you sipped on your drink and continued working on the project you came here to complete.