XI , Connections

[ Kurobo : Hey ☺️ ]

The alert sent your phone buzzing. You looked away from the project you were working on and smiled. Kurobo. You didn't receive as many messages from him as you did the others, but when you did, it was always something you dropped everything for.

[ Heartra : Wassup?? 😊]

[ Kurobo : Warni asked me to invite you to a Phasmophobia stream we're doing with Covestry ]

You had to read the message over a few times. Typical Warni.

[ Heartra : Ofc I'm down 😤 ]

[ Kurobo : 💜 ]

[ Kurobo invited you to : Phasmophobia Server ]

You clicked on the invite link and in you went. The server was... Rather large. Your eyes widened as you looked down the list of members. So many names you recognized from collabs with your favorite creators, to raids, to anything in between.

And now you were among their ranks.

... Not that you were letting it go to your head or anything. No, absolutely not, you could never—

» » » THE NEXT DAY , 9:44 PM

"Woaahh~ hi chat!" You greeted nervously. "Okay, is everything working? Are we sure? Can y'all hear me? You can? Okay good." You shook your head and sighed. "I'm super sorry about all of those technical difficulties. The weather, ya know?"

Clearing your throat, you leant back and loaded up Phasmophobia. "Anyways~ let's join VC." You clicked onto the correct VC and the familiar joining noise rang through your headphones.

"Hello Heart~" Covestry purred into the mic.

"Hi Cove~" You purred in return. The two of you giggling.

"Oh my god, are you already fucking flirting?" Warni hissed, chugging down some kind of drink directly afterwards.

"How are you, Heart?" Kurobo greeted, seemingly ignoring Warni.

"I am doing absolutely amazing, thank ya' very much." You replied to Kurobo.

"That's wonderful."

"Don't ignore me! What the fuck!" Warni whined in the most manly way they could.

"Sorry, sorry," You apologized through giggles. "You're adorable when you whine, be-tee-dubs."  You hummed happily.

"DON'T FLIRT WITH ME NOW!!" Warni screeched his mock disapproval.

"I think flirting is Heart's default setting." Covestry piped up.

"With my friends, yeah. I don't go flirting with strangers. I'm not a creep." You confirmed as you cracked your neck. "Anyways, let's start a round."