IV , Collab

"Hah... Good." A loud sigh of relief left the male sat on his couch. He put a hand over his face and slunk down. "Thank god she said yes..."

» » » TUESDAY , 12:32 PM

"Woaaah~ wassup!!" You called into the mic. It'd become your signature greeting in no time at all. Greeting messages flooded in and you relaxed. In return, you greeted familiar faces. "I know, I know, it's late." You laughed. "But there's a special reason why, I'll have you know."

Questions, surprise. Even guesses came.

"Some of you have caught on! What smart Twitch frogs!" You giggled. "You guys checked my other socials, yeah? You know what's up."

[ Gurumondo : CLARISTO COLLABBBB !! ]

[ Aciesin : Collab pog!!! ]

"Yep! It's a collab!" You clapped your hands together. "With none other than my first founder, Claristo!" You almost squealed in joy. You didn't. But you almost.

Happy chat messages rolled in and you took a moment to calm your rapidly beating heart. "Can I be real, chat? Before we go into the VC?" You asked, adjusting the mic and pulling it closer. "Claristo is, like, my fucking hero. He's the reason I started streaming. So this- this is just-" You breathed out heavily. "Forgive me if I'm awkward as all get out today, please?"

Agreement flooded in, so you nodded. "Thanks chat." You always extended the word. It always came out more as 'ch-aaaaa-t'. A way of separating yourself subconsciously, you guessed.

With permission from chat, you entered the VC. Though as you did so, all words left your throat.

"And you just won't believe this guys- she actually said yes! Fuck I was so hyped! This is gonna be great, but you all better be on your best behavior. I'm counting on you all!"

Claristo was talking to chat. He was talking to chat about you. It caused you to pause, leaning on your hands and just listening.

"I think y'all are going to really like her, those who weren't here the other day. She's great! I mean, damn does she need better equipment, but she's so funny."

"What the hell was that about my equipment?" You piped up. Claristo screamed in surprise and you heard his chair creak, then a 'THUD'. "Oh, fuck, did I just kill Claristo live?" You gasped. "This is gonna be great clickbait!"

Claristo let out a loud groan and climbed back up. "You think you killed me and the first thought you have is the clout?!" He yelled in that fake-angry voice you were so used to.

You laughed. "I'm sorry, but who's the one who didn't hear me enter?"

"You know I always have my beats blasting!"

Claristo was right. You did. "And who's fault is that?" You teased. It was his turn to laugh, and boy did he. Always so full of life, it was expected. Nonetheless, it made your heart flutter.

"Okay, okay. I acquiesce." He told you and shook his head.

"I'd that your favorite word? Or do you just like acquiescing?"

"If it's you? Both."