XVIII , Invite

[ Covestry : Heartra ]

[ Heartra : Wassup? ]

[ Covestry : This is short notice, but would you be interested in participating in All Stars? ]

[ Covestry : Again, I know it's short notice. It's absolutely fine if you say no. ]

[ Covestry : You'd be on a team with me, Circute, Claristo, Warni, and Kurobo. Our last teammate dropped out last night due to catching RSV. ]

You stared at your phone. All Stars. Covestry was inviting you to All Stars. Holy fuck. You grinned.

[ Heartra : Fuck yeah ]

» » » The Next Day , 3:00 PM

"Woah~ wassup chat!!" You clapped your hands. "Is everybody ready?! Because I don't think you're ready for this!! We are playing in ALL STARS. I REPEAT, WE ARE PLAYING IN ALL STARS."

You leant back and swirled in your chair. Then you scooted back close to the camera. "And another thing, chat? Another thing I'm sure you've noticed? Have you noticed what I've done for this momentous occasion?"

[ Neore : MIC QUALITY??? ]

[ Carley : WTF QUALITY 🤯 ]

[ Pinhil : YOUR MIC!!! ]

[ littleBoca : SETUP UPGRADE ]

"Yeah," You grinned at the camera and winked. "I caved, y'all. I did it. I got my setup all dolled up." You giggled. "And it's all thanks to you guys. Thank you, chat. I'm a broke college student. I could've never afforded this stuff without you guys' support."

You made a heart with your hands, expressing gratitude as best you could for the next few minutes. Really, you felt so grateful for all of this. Everything was so amazing right now. Almost a year into your streaming career...

"I never thought I'd come this far." You laughed airily. A few beats, and then you cleared your throat. "Anyways, chat. Let's hop into VC, yeah?"

Clicking a few times, you logged in to the VC. Recognizable voices coming through immediately.

"CIRCUTE IF YOU THROW-"

"Lololol, I'm gonna throw"

"Ah, Heart, you're here."