XXI , Break

[ Heartra Tweeted:]
[ Hey guys. I'm okay. Thank you for all your kind messages. I think the pressure of the tournament and some irl stuff got to me. I'll be taking a break for a little bit, I'm sorry. ]

» » » A FEW DAYS LATER , 9:32 AM

[ "Anybody hear from Heart?" Claristo asked into the mic, staring down the Discord profiles of the people in the call.

"No... She isn't even reading my messages." Circute sounded awful, but Claristo imagined he didn't sound any better.

These few days of radio silence had been hard. On all of them. Even after you tweeted the morning after the tournament you were fine, it didn't feel enough. Not to anybody in that call.

"It's fucking stupid." Warni hissed. "She knows she can talk to us!"

"Does she though?" Kurobo chimed in. "I don't think she does. We've known her a few months, but internet friends are different. They're harder to trust right away. You don't have that human connection like you do when you know someone in real life." Kurobo explained.

"So..." Covestry started, and hesitated, "We need to go see her in person?"

"What the fuck?" Warni hissed. "No, fuck no! That will freak her out more than anything. She'd never speak to us again." Warni's anger died on their tongue the longer they spoke.

"We give her time." Claristo decided. "She'll come back."

"And in the meantime?" Circute asked worriedly.

"In the meantime... We figure out who the fuck Joshua is to Heart." Claristo hissed out.

There was no disagreements there. ]