XXXV , Alt Stream

"Woah~ wassup chat!" You laughed into the mic as you started up a stream on your alt. You watched as some people flooded in, though you didn't reach the numbers you did on your main.

[ Aciesin : isn't it like four AM over there?? ]

"Ah, yeah. I suppose it is." You agreed, nodding your head. "But you see, the most fascinating thing happened today, chat!" You rose your finger up, grinning. "Y'see..."

"Today I met Heart." Dal leant into the camera, putting a hand on your shoulder.

[ Courtec : WHAAAAT ]

[ Slipklon: OMFG ]

[ Podla : THE MOST UNEXPECTED MEETUP LMFAO? ]

Both you and Dal had your fair share of laughs. Dal had somehow found a chair and space for himself in your room, so he sat next to you.

"It's crazy, chat." You hummed, leaning back. "I mean, we've been hanging out for what?" You checked the time.

"About seventeen hours now." Dal replied, doing the simple math in his head.

The reality of just how long you'd been hanging out hit you. You couldn't remember the last time you spent this much time with Ari. Or Kai, or even GG. What was so different about Dal?

"Jesus." You snorted. "You may as well sleep over at this point."

"Will we be sleeping?" Dal rose a brow and smiled.

"Probably not." You shrugged.

Before the conversation could get further, the Discord call sound rang through the air. Your gazes shifted to the screen.

"Oh, look who wants in on the conversation." You joked. "Mr stop-simping himself. Tsk tsk."

"Quite ironic." Dao chuckled.

"Indeed." You agreed, then you clicked accept.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" Warni's voice crackled through the air like wild lightening. A sense of relief washed over you, a sort of comfort warming the tired chill in your bones.

"Warni~ my guy! My dude! Wassup?" You asked, leant on your desk with your cheeks in your hands now.

"Why. The. Fuck. Did. I. Not. Know. About. This?!"

"Because you didn't need to?"

"HEART—!"

"Kidding! You know you're my bestie."

"I— what?"

"Kidding."

A loud groan resonated from Warni's end, and you swung your legs happily to his misery. It was so fun to tease him. Their reactions were so extreme. And you, unlike most people, knew how to not push him too far.

Not that there'd ever be 'too far' for him when it came to you.

"What made you want to call us, anyways?" Dal piped up from behind you.

"Well— I— fuck! I don't have to explain myself to you!" Warni hissed out, slamming his fists on his desk. Presumably, anyways. Obviously you had no way of lurking on him.

"Aw, that's so mean." You pouted. A broken stutter pitifully poured out of the speakers.

"Sorry... I guess... I mean—... Urgh..."

You tilted your head a little.

"Warni?"

"Yeah...?"

"You seem different." A giggle bubbled up your chest at your own words.

"Different..." He breathed. "I... Guess I am."

Dal watched the interaction with a blank expression. He knew how to hide his emotions well, but even he could see the way chat took notice of his emotionless-ness. While nothing unusual for him normally... He'd been happy-go-lucky seconds prior to Warni's call.

Somehow though, even knowing this, jealousy wouldn't let Dal soothe chat. Jealousy kept hold, a smile unable to form, words unable to form conversation.

How pitiful of him, a man of logic, to be so withheld by emotion...