Chapter 103

I woke up with a pounding head ache. I felt cold. Too cold. My eyes opened to see a luminescent light and a smell of sterility. I groaned and I heard someone gasp, "You're awake, thank God!" They breathed.

I squinted to my right to see my pink skinned bestie. I smiled meekly, "Hello Mina." I croaked, my throat dryer than Iida's texting.

"Here." She handed me a cup of water. I thanked her and sat up to drink it. After I had finished drinking, I gave it back to her and she put it down.

It was quiet for a second and she then spoke, "You've been unconscious for three days." She informed me. My eyes widened and she continued, "Bakugo just left to take a shower because Eijiro forced him to." She said with a dry chuckle.

I nodded my head, immediately regretting the action as my head was killing me. I then thought back to the events that happened three days ago. "Momo told me what happened." She whispered.

I sighed as I leaned back in the hospital bed, "I think...I should say sorry." I muttered. She furrowed her brows and I continued, "I was angry. I didn't want them to get hurt and it was my job as No. 1 to stop them. I was distracted and I lost track of time." I muttered.

She shook here head, "You have every right to be angry babes. They didn't listen to you and inturn, you got in trouble." She shrugged.

I nodded my head, "I was really mean to Katsuki though. If I had just let him hold my hand, I wouldn't be here. I got hypothermia because I was stubborn." I told her.

She hummed, "I would have been mad too if Eijiro did that to me. But you're right, you were being stubborn. I think it's best if you give him consequences for his actions though." She shrugged.

I hummed in acknowledgement, "I will. First, I need to apologize to Aizawa. It was irresponsible of me as No. 1 and I should have kept track of time." I told her.

She nodded and the door opened. Kiri and Kats walked in and their eyes widened as they saw me awake. Kats rushed over and spoke, "You're okay." He muttered as he hugged me.

I melted into the hug and hugged him back with all my might. He must have stuck by my side all throughout the three days I was out. After a few seconds he pulled back and spoke, "Fuck, I'm sorry. I should have listened and I didn't-" I cut him off.

"It's ok. I'm still mad but I can understand how it must have been the heat of the moment. I mean I wouldn't have been able to stand by while a city was getting destroyed, either. So I guess it's okay as long as you pay the price for being insolent to a Pro." I told him.

He smiled a bit and nodded, "I'll do anything you want!" He shouted uncharacteristically. I chuckled and tried to get up as I breathed out. I put my legs on the floor and Recovery Girl walked in.

"Ah you're up!" She beamed. "How are you feeling?" She asked as she picked her clipboard up. "Very cold." I muttered as I stood up.

She nodded, "It's a side affect of your new quirk. You're going to have to control it to stop feeling the coldness of it." She explained as I grabbed Katsuki's arm for support.

I gained my balance and let him go. "Until you get it under control you're going to have to wrap up and stay warm. The more heat the better." She told me.

I thanked her and the four of us walked out after I got changed in the bathroom. We walked down the halls and Mina explained how our class were worried for me.

I shivered a bit and Katsuki pulled me into his side. He was warm and my body immediately stopped shaking. I sighed in content and Mina and Kiri shot me weird looks.

Mina grinned, "Bakugo feels that good, huh?" She teased. I flipped her off, "He feels hot." I muttered earning a chuckled from our two best friends.

Katsuki picked me up bridal style and I squealed in shock. He felt warm and smealt of Caramel. I sighed as I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Hot as fuck." I muttered.