Chapter 22

Two days later we were back to school, it was raining in the morning as me and my dad made our way to school in the car.

He parked in the teachers parking and I got out with an umbrella. "Cya dad." I said walking away. "Bye Small Might!" He responded.

I walked into the building and put my umbrella away, walking to class. I got to 1-A and slammed the door open. "Good morning Y/N!" Kaminari said.

"Morning Pikachu." I said walking to my desk. Bakugo was already at his seat with his feet up on the table and on the back of my chair.

I stood there and looked at him. He looked up at me, "What?" He asked. I looked at his feet that were on the back of my chair and looked back at him.

"What!?" He asked again. I sighed, "Take your feet off my chair." I said monotone. "I can do whatever the hell I want, don't tell me what to do!" He shouted, earning the Class' attention.

"I said take you feet OFF OF MY FUCKING CHAIR!" I shouted back at him. "Make me!" He shouted again. The class Oooo'd at the exchange.

I sighed, narrowing my eyes at him, "Katsuki Bakugo." I paused, "Take. Your feet off of my chair. Before. I. Beat. Your. Ass." I said through gritted teeth.

He sighed and took his feet of off my chair, "Off of the desk too." I said, seeing he still had his feet on his desk.

"Fine." He grumbled taking his feet off of his desk too. The class gasped. "Thanks." I said slipping into my chair.

The class was dead quiet, in shock for like 2 minutes until Aizawa walked in. "Good Morni-" he said but cut himself off at how quiet the class was.

"Am I missing something here?" He said. "Mr. Aizawa! Your bandages are off!" Asui exclaimed, gaining the Class' attention.

"Yeah, recovery girl went a little overboard with the treatment but im okay now." He said standing infront of everyone.

"Glad to see your better Sensei!" Iida shouted. "Right. Well due to your performances at the festival there have been many requests for you all to join internships." He stated.

"Internships? What do you mean Mr. Aizawa?" Izuku asked.

"The school has given you all an opportunity to intern for a week with heroes who have requested for you. They analyzed your performance during the Sports Festival and put in requests for you individually. These requests still stand for the rest of your time at U.A, unless they with draw their request for some reason. I suggest you make a good impression at these internships if you want to make a splash in the hero world. Most people get out of high school and go straight to working as a sidekick, so think long and hard about your decision about where your to intern." Aizawa explained.

"He's right, most people go straight to being a sidekick. That'll be you Kaminari." Jiro said to the boy. "C'mon Jiro! Don't do me like that!" He whined.

"Adults are so unfair! Why would they take away their requests!?" Mineta cried.

"They take their requests away because there are people like you who don't know what fucking respect means." I grumbled turning around and glaring at him. A few of my classmates snickered. He shriveled up, keeping his mouth shut.

"Anyway, the number of people who put requests in, per student has been more spread out over the years but this year its been sort of grouped up." Uncle Z said, pressing a button that showed a bunch of names with numbers next to them.

I looked to the screen to see I was at the top with 6768 requests. Under me was Shoto, with 4234 requests. Under him was Bakugo, with 3689 requests.

"What!? Y/N has six thousand requests!?" Sero shouted. "Almost seven thousand, dude!" Kaminari cried.