Chapter 20

We got to Hitoshi's house and walked through the door. "I'm home, dad!" Hitoshi shouted for Uncle Z.

We walked to the living room to see him on the sofa dealing with a pile of paperwork.

"Hey kid." He said not looking away from the peice of paper he was looking over. He seemed to have gotten all the bandages he had on, off.

I smirked, running up to the back of the sofa and jumping on his back. "Hey! Get off!" He shouted as I clung to his back.

"No!" I refused because I like annoying my him. "Y/N!? What are you doing here!?" He asked, probably not expecting his niece to cling onto his back.

"Hey! Let go!" He shouted. "No! I won't!" I shouted back at him. "Why does this always happen?" Shoto asked monotone.

"Shoto? What are you doing here?" Uncle Z said standing up while I clung to his back. "Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you. We're having a sleepover." Toshi said walking to the kitchen.

Uncle Z hooked his arms around my legs, giving me a piggy back ride as him and Shoto followed Toshi.

"Thats fine with me." Aizawa said watching as Hitoshi opened the fridge. "Hey can I get a strawberry milk?" I asked Hitoshi. He nodded reaching for one.

"Is your diet just strawberry milk or something?" Uncle Z asked. "Don't act like you don't run off coffee, Zawa." I said rolling my eyes.

"I will drop you right now." He threatened. "Do it bitch." I dared him. He let go of my legs and I started slipping.

"Ok, Ok! I'm sorry!!" I cried. He grabbed my legs again. "Thats what I thought." He said.

"Your so rude to me Z." I frowned. "And your a pain in the ass." He muttered, taking a coffee mug from Hitoshi. "I heard that." I stated sipping my strawberry milk.

"You were meant to." He retorted. "Ok nevermind. Your rude. I want Shoto now." I said jumping off his back.

I ran to Sho and jumped on his back. "Why me?" He whined. "Because Toshi is making Soba and because Aizawa is being a bitch." I explained.

"I heard that." Aizawa said, now sitting at the island. "Good." I frowned, sipping more of my strawberry milk.

Shoto sighed walking to the island and sitting down next to Uncle Z while I was still on his back.

"Congratulations on winning the Sports Festival." Uncle Z said drinking from his coffee mug. "Thanks." I responded, sipping my strawberry milk.

"You're gonna get alot of fame from it. Not only did you win first but you also beat Endeavor. He's gonna get alot of slack for losing to a first year. Let alone a girl." He stated.

"Not that you couldn't beat him because your a girl. It just won't be expected by the public." Aizawa added.

"Sucks to be Endeavor, I guess." Hitoshi laughed as he cooked the soba. "It really does." Shoto added sending me into a laughing fit.

"So what's with all the paperwork?" Hitoshi asked. Uncle Z sighed, "They're all the requests for your Class' internships."

"Internships?" I asked, perking up at the mention of it. "I've said too much." He sighed.

"No, you haven't said enough. What do you mean by internships?" I asked intrigued. He sighed, "You'll see when you get back to school."

I frowned, "You're so mean." He smirked, "Thanks, I take it as a compliment." I shook my head at him.

Sho took out his phone and was scrolling down his news feed, so I decided to watch it with him by leaning my chin on his shoulder.

"Oh God, that's alot of news." I said to him. He nodded, "It's all about you beating my dad." He smiled a bit.