Chapter 54

I teleported back to where I last left Touya. Surely enough he was still in the same room and he was sitting at the bar. "I'm back." I announced. He jumped from slight surprise and spun around to me.

"Y/N? What are you doing back here!? I thought I told you to leave!" He whisper shouted. I walked towards him, "Not without you." I said with a fire in my eyes.

He sighed heavily, "You can't save me. I'm too far gone." He said. I shook my head, "No you're not. I'm not leaving without you Toto. If I have to stay here for months just to convince you, I will." I said taking a seat at the bar next to him.

"It's not safe for you here! If Shigiraki finds out you escaped-!" He tried to warn me but I interrupted him. "He'll what? Try and inject me with that quirk canceling stuff again? He can't even lay a finger on me." I said confidently.

"How are you so sure? These guys are cold blooded. If he sees you out of those chains, you're dead." He said in slight anger.

I looked at him, "Trust me Touya, I have a plan." I reassured him. He sighed, "Fine but if they so as much touch you, I will go rogue. If you go down then so will I." He said taking a sip of whatever he was drinking.

"Thanks Toto." I said with a grateful smile. "Also as much as I missed you calling me that, if we wanna make this work, don't call me my real name around them." He added.

I nodded, "Yeah you're right, I gotta call you Dabi when they're present." I said. He sighed, "I'm just letting you know though. That whatever you're trying to do, I can't be good. I'm a villain and that's all I'll ever be." He said furrowed his brows.

"I'll show you that you're good. I know you are." I said with confidence seeping through my being. He shook his head in disagreement but dropped the topic.

"Did you save him?" He asked after a while of silence. I smiled lightly, "Yeah. I did." I said a soft look taking over my facial features. He looked at me raising a brow.

"What's with the face?" He asked intrigued. I snapped out of whatever trance I was in and looked at him, "What do you mean?" I asked.

He narrowed his eyes and then they widened as if something clicked, "You like him, don't you?" He asked in slight shock. My cheeks turned pink and my eyes widened.

"N-No. I don't." I stuttered. I hated that I stuttered, it makes me feel weak. "Bullshit." He said with a straight face. I slightly recoiled at his intense stare.

He continued, "I'll ask again Jellybean, you like him, don't you?" He asked intensely. I gulped a little but straightened my posture. I tried to sound confident as I spoke.

"And what if I do?" I asked feigning confidence under his intense stare. He scowled, "I'm a villain. I will very much kill him." He said glaring at me.

I rolled my eyes at him overprotectiveness. He was just as I remembered but now that I'm older he seems even more protective.

"Has he ever touched you?" He asked. I jumped at his sudden question, "Wha- no!" I said turning red. "Ever kissed you?" He asked again. I turned even more red.

"Touya!" I shouted. "Answer the fucking question." He said staring me down. "No!" I shouted. He narrowed his eyes at me trying to sense whether I was lying or not.

He sighed heavily and spoke, "No boyfriends." He said turning back to his drink. "What? Why?" I asked exasperated.

"Because I said so." He said back. "Ugh! You sound like my dad." I said rolling my eyes. He shrugged, "Don't care. I'm warning you Y/N, no dating." He said like a child.

"Then when can I date?" I asked him. "When you're married." He said in retaliation. "That doesn't make any sense!" I shouted.

"It's not my fault you lack brain cells." He shrugged. I punched his shoulder lightly, "That's rich coming from the guy who slipped on his own cereal." I smirked.