Chapter 90

I sluggishly walked into the dorms, my friends were sitting at the sofas. They turned to me and beamed as they welcomed me back. I smiled softly as I made my way over after I took my shoes off.

"We watched your interview! It was really good!" Kiri beamed as he had an arm around Mina from where they sat on one of the sofas. I smiled and Kyo spoke, "The people really love you." She chuckled as she lay her head on Kami's lap.

I smiled, "I got lucky with such an awesome fan base." I said fondly. I fell into the sofa next to Katsuki. They all looked at me weirdly as I sighed loudly.

"You ok there?" Izu chuckled as Ocha played with his hair from their seat. I nodded sluggishly, "Just a little tired is all. I'm good though." I smiled softly.

Kami spoke up from where he was playing with Kyoka's hair, "I dont blame you." He said as he looked down at Kyoka's phone that she was holding

Mina then changed the topic, "Babes you need to pay some attention to your boyfriend. He keeps whining about how we're all disgusting." She said rolling her eyes at the blond.

Katsuki scowled at her, "That's because you are!" He shouted in outrage. She rolled her eyes yet again, "Just because your girlfriend wasn't here to shower you in affection, doesn't mean you can get all jealous of our relationships." She scolded him with a scowl.

"Fuck off, Raccoon bitch! I wasn't jealous!" He countered. Izu smirked, "Right. Because you totally weren't whining about how you missed Y/N every five seconds." He sassed, his eyes never straying from his phone.

He let off an explosion, "Shut up Izuku!" He screamed. Izu looked up and glared at him, "Don't call me Izuku. It's weird." He mumbled in anger. "Too bad! Cry about it!" Kats shouted.

He was about to jump at Izu but I grabbed him before he could get up, "Calm down pretty boy." I chuckled. He flopped into the sofa and scowled at deku, his arms crossed over his chest

Then something clicked. My eyes widened and I looked over at my best friend as she cuddled with Kiri. "Wait...you said 'our relationships'. Please tell me your together." I begged, eyes hopeful.

Mina beamed, "Well babes, let me introduce you to Eijiro Kirishima, my boyfriend." She said an ecstatic smile on her face. I squealed as I couldn't hold my excitement in.

After a good 30 seconds I stopped squealing and I beamed, "Fucking finally! Took you long enough!" I said in happiness. She rolled her eyes and Kiri chuckled as he cuddled her close to him.

I looked around the room and then spoke, "So we're all dating. No one's left right?" I asked quirking a brow. Izu spoke, "Shoto still needs to confess but everyone in this room is in a relationship, yes." He said as he looked through his phone.

I smiled and they then broke into conversation between their counterparts. The TV played in the background as I looked to Katsuki to see him pouting at the ground. I chuckled and scooted closer to my boyfriend.

Boyfriend. It's still crazy that he's mine. I felt my heart swell with joy. A feeling I would have scoffed at a year ago but I don't think I could live without it now.

"Aww whats wrong, pretty boy?" I asked him from where I sat near his feet as he lay on the sofa. He scowled, leaned forward and pulled me into him.

I laughed and hugged him, "What's got you so down?" I asked him as I clung onto his torso from his position on the sofa.

He sat with his legs sprawled down the sofa so I practically leapt onto his lap, hugging him. He frowned, "Fucking couples made me miss you." He muttered into my hair.