Chapter 11

"A Calvary Battle!" Aunt M exclaimed. I heard a few murmurs around me. "Damnit. I'm not good at those." Kaminari whined.

Aunt M started explaining the rules of the Calvary Battle. It's simple really, teams of 4 are assembled into a horse formation. The rider carries the point headbands and opposing teams try to steal the headbands.

"The highest point headband goes to the person in first place Aka; Izuku Midoriya!" Aunt M said.

When she announced that his headband was worth 10,000,000 points, everyone's eyes were on him like hawks. Now I don't mean the chicken wing hero, Hawks. I mean like vultures.

Midoriya started sweating buckets and shaking. I almost felt sorry for him. Notice how I said almost? That little shit deserves it after stealing first place. On second thought, he can have it. Better him than me.

The thought of a cavalry battle irked me. I'm not exactly a team player. Much to my Dad and Uncle Z's dismay, I almost always do everything on my own. I play by my own rules. I mean look at the first round...

That got me thinking though...is it really fair if I teleport? I mean I don't care about it being fair or not, i'm just looking for a loophole to this whole team thing.

And just like that, I found one. "You have fifteen minutes to find a team
Starting now!" Aunt M announced.

Everyone started rushing off to find a partner. Some people rushed towards me, I had other plans though.

As soon as they started running towards me, no-doubt to beg me to be on my team, I teleported. I think I scared the shit out of Aunt M, because she screamed when I teleported beside her.

"Y/N! Oh my god! Honey, you scared me." She said, hand over her heart. "Yeah, well that's what you get for messing around with my hero costume without my permission." I said, narrowing my eyes at her.

She started sweating, "What are you talking about hun, I would never-" I cut her off, "Cut the shit Nemuri. We'll talk about this later. Right now, I have a favor to ask you."

She raised a brow, "Oh?"

~Time Skip~

Fifteen minutes later, I was standing next to Aunt M on the stage. "Alright everyone, I hope you've chosen your teams because we're about to start the 2nd round!" Aunt M exclaimed, the crowed yet again going wild.

"But before we start, our very own Y/N Yagi wanted to prove a point. A challenge, rather." She paused. "Ms. Yagi proposes that if she can get all of the headbands in 5 second, she won't play in this round and rather automatically advance to the next."

The crowd started murmuring. I looked up to my Dad and Uncle Z and they facepalmed. "Let's see if she can live up to that bet, shall we!?" Aunt M said hyping the spectators up.

The crowed started cheering in agreement and I smirked at the challenge. "Let's count down from 5 and see if she can snag those headbands!" Uncle Zash said.

"Oh God." I heard Uncle Z mumble. "5-" as soon as everyone started counting, I teleported to Shoto's team, snagged them and immediately teleported.

"4-" I then teleported to Midoriyas team, mid air, snatched their headbands and teleported away. "3-" I then targeted Hitoshi, I cartwheeled mid-air, stole em' and teleported again.

"2-" I the decided to challenge myself and get 3 teams in a second. Team Shoji, Team Tetsutetsu and Team Kendo. I also might have set a world record seeing as I snagged each teams headbands in 0.3 seconds each.

"1." I decided that my last and final victim would be Team Monoma. Seeing as they were the last Team I had to snag headbands from. I teleported to Monoma and grabbed his headbands from around his head.