Chapter 61

It's been a week since I came to the Shie Hassaikai to protect Eri. Chisaki has tried to take Eri on multiple occasions but I told him the second he touched Eri, I would go full out and not hold back with my quirk.

He seemed smug about it too. He just smirked and walked away the first time. The second time he tried to take her I used my Telekinesis on him to keep him  in place as I threatened him again.

Today was a special day. It was my birthday. When I woke up this morning I felt Eri shaking me and the second I opened my eyes she spoke, "Happy Birthday, Y/N!" She said without a smile but enthusiastically.

I chuckled as I rubbed my eyes, "Thank you, Eri." I said as I got up from the bed. She followed behind me as I walked into the bathroom. We washed our face and I then helped her get ready for the the day.

"Now which dress..." I muttered as I looked through our shared closet. I frowned when I saw how many pairs of clothes she had. The only good dress she had was a plain white one that reached just below her knees.

I sighed, taking that dress out. As I helped her get dressed I spoke to her in her mind. "I promise once we get out of here I will take you shopping all the time." I said smiling at her.

"Shopping?" She asked, quirking a brow. She looked like a lost puppy, it was adorable. I nodded, "It's going out and buying clothes and stuff. I'll show you sometime." I said, putting a bow in her hair.

She nodded and after I got ready we walked to the kitchen for breakfast. I saw Chisaki sitting at the table and as soon as Eri saw him she squeezed my hand.

He looked up from the newspaper he was holding and smirked, "Good morning girls." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the kitchen holding Eri's hand.

I looked into the cupboard to see what I could make us. Look, if I was going to burn a kitchen down again, it would be Chisaki's so I may aswell try to cook.

I decided on some eggs and Ramen. Simply because Ramen is easy and I can make eggs. I made breakfast and after I was done I put our plates down on the table.

I picked Eri up and put her into a chair at the table. I moved her hair behind her ears and gave her a soft smile. She looked wary and I knew it was because Chisaki was here.

I then sat down in the chair next to her and we started eating. After a while of the deafening silence, Chisaki turned on the T.V. At first I wasn't paying much mind to it but then something caught my attention.

"Today marks the 17th birthday of Japan's favorite Semi-Pro Hero, Nova. Its been a few months since her kidnapping and fans all over the Japan are paying respects to her 17th birthday by having a fireworks display at 10 o'clock tonight."

The news reporter spoke as we ate breakfast. This caught Chisaki's attention as he turned to me, "Happy Birthday, Nova." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "Not very happy but sure." I mumbled. He ignored my snarky response and spoke again, "You're 17, huh?" He asked.

"No, I'm fucking 82. What do you think dipshit?" I sassed. He chuckled and continued reading his newspaper. After we were done with breakfast I washed our plates and we then made a B-line to the door of the kitchen.

Before we could make it out, Chisaki spoke, "Eri, you have a doctors appointment today." He said. Eri froze and so did I because I was holding her hand.

She slowly turned to him, face slightly distraught. "We wouldn't want any accidents, would we?" He asked slyly. I narrowed my eyes at him. What was his angle? What accidents?