Chapter 104

I woke up with my head on Katsuki's Bicep and my hand on his chest. I yawned as I opened my eyes. My eyes adjusted to the light and I blinked.

I looked over to Katsuki and my face turned bright red. He had no shirt on. He must have taken it off in the night. I had seen Katsuki without a shirt on once and that one time was before I knew I loved for him.

It was when we had a pool day with the class and even then, I can't remember him looking as good as he does right now. His skin glistened in the light that intruded our morning through a small slit in my curtains.

When I say he was ripped- he was absolutely ripped. He had muscles, left right and center and I blushed bright red at the sight. He groaned and opened his eyes. A second later he looked down at me and smiled a small smile.

"Morning princess." He muttered as he rubbed his eyes. His voice was deeper than usual. I blushed even more at the sight of his unclothed arms. It had been a while since I had seen his arms due to his hero costume covering them during the winter.

He looked down at me when I didn't respond and smirked when he saw my tomato esque face. "Why are you blushing?" He asked smugly.

I hid my face in my hands and he pulled hy hands away to reveal my face. "Answer the question love." He prodded. I blushed and looked down at his hands that were holding mine.

"You're hot." I blushed, flustered beyond belief. He chuckled and pulled me into him, "You've seen me without a shirt before." He said putting his arms around my waist.

I nodded, "I know but I forgot how good you look. You're really handsome Kats. Everything about you is perfect." I muttered shyly into his neck as he hugged me.

"Says you." He chuckled as he rubbed my back. I sighed and adjusted my head onto his Bicep so I could look at him. He kissed my forehead and I sighed, putting a hand on his chest. It was sculped so I traced lines in his abs.

"That tickles." He tried to stop me and I grinned as I continued. He traced shapes onto my lower back. The morning was peaceful as I listened to his calm breathing. A few minutes later my phone started buzzing.

Kats grumbled as I reached for it. He pulled me back towards him and I giggled as he spoke, "No. Stay." He muttered.

I shook my head in amusement, "I'm just getting my phone. I'm not going anywhere." I giggled, grabbing his arm that was wrapped around my lower stomach. He frowned and let me grab my phone.

I cuddled back into him and opened my phone to see an abundance of notifications. "Fucking Deku." Katsuki mumbled in anger as my phone flashed with a FaceTime from the greenette.

I giggled at his anger as I answered the phone and held it infront of my face. "Hey Y/N! Welcome back!" The greenette smiled through the phone. He looked like he was also lying in his bed. "Hey Izu! Thanks! What's up!" I beamed.

"My mom called me to dinner to talk. I'm guessing you got a text from your dad saying the same thing?" He said to me. I furrowed my brows as I told him to give me a second.

Sure enough, I had a text from my dad saying we were going to have dinner at Izuku's house. I sent him an okay and went back into the FaceTime.

"Yeah, he did. I wonder what it's about." I said, my tone dripping in sarcasm. He chuckled, "It's funny they think we don't know." He said, a blush on his cheeks as he looked to his left at something.

I nodded in agreement and Katsuki snatched my phone out of my hands, "Is that all Nerd?" He asked my brother. Izu's eyes widened at the phone, "Kachan? What are you-" he cut himself off with a blush as he looked to his left again.