Chapter 27

Me and Keigo walked out of his agency building and down the streets of Tokyo. Fans were gathering around and oogling over us both.

"Y/N Yagi! Over here!" A few people shouted recording me on their phones. I smiled, "My hero name is Nova. Please call me that." I requested.

"Ofcourse my bad!" A few people shouted. Me and Keigo walked down the road the fans kept quite the distance because Keigo put his wings out.

"Do you know what the fans like?" He asked in a rhetorical question manner. "They like a good old rivalry." He smiled.

"Lucky enough for you, you already have one of them. You just need to confirm it to the press." He added.

"You mean Endeavor?" I asked. He nodded, "Whenever someone asks you if you hate Endeavor the best answer is to say yes or simply insult him." He chuckled.

I smirked, "That's easy as hell." He laughed, "I'm sure it is." The fans started to lay off seeing as we were patrolling. There still seemed to be a camera on us at all times though.

We were walking down the road when all of a sudden, a little girl walked out onto the highway. I spotted her from the corner of my eye and immediately leapt into action.

I teleported infront of her, where a truck was speeding towards her. It seemed as though the brakes had stopped working. I gathered my Aura in my fist and punched the front of the truck.

It stopped and shot back a few inches. I then turned to the girl and stooped down, "Are you okay?" She looked at me with stars in her eyes, "That was so cool...um-!?" She trailed off not knowing my name.

"Nova." I said. She smiled bright and I offered her my hand, she took it immediately. I turned back to the truck and walked to the drivers side, "Sir, are you okay?"

The driver turned to me and nodded. I smiled a little, "Make sure to get your brakes checked regularly. We wouldn't want you or anyone else to lose their life to something so trivial."

He nodded, "Thank you. Nova, right?" I nodded in response. The crowd of onlookers let out cheers of approval. I walked the little girl to the side walk and her mother stood there in tears.

"Thank you, Nova! You saved my daughter's life, I will forever be grateful!" She cried. I smiled, "Ofcourse, it's what a hero does."

I turned to the little girl, "Be careful next time, alright?" She nodded and gave my legs a hug. I hugged her back and she waved as I walked away.

I walked back to Keigo, "You're definitely fit to be a hero." He smiled. I nodded, "Thanks." We continued walking and then we decided to let the press ask us a few questions seeing as they were at the scene in a heartbeat

"What are you two doing walking together?" One asked. "I'm interning with Hawks and we're patrolling." I responded.

"What did you think when you saw the girl walk onto ongoing traffic?" Another asked. "I didn't. It was instinct to protect her, it always is." I said.

"Do you hate Endeavor?" One questioned. "Yeah. He's a bitch." I said causing a few people to laugh, including Keigo.

"What do you have to say to your fans?" One queried. "I want to thank them for supporting me. It really means alot knowing I have people that look up to me. Always speak your mind, don't stray from the truth and always believe in yourself." I said to the press.

"Thank you for your time, we have to get back to patrolling." Keigo said politely as we carried on walking.

~Time-Skip~

Later that night I was sitting in my room watching T.V. The rest of the patrol went pretty smoothly, nothing big happened besides from a bunch of fan girls dying over Keigo.