Chapter 58

I noticed the villains were looking at me so I got up and walked over with Touya to where they were all standing by the door. A man dressed in a suit with a bird mask walked up to me.

"It's a pleasure to meet you Nova." He crooned, extending his hand for a hand shake. I looked at his hand and back at him, "Who the hell are you?" I asked in uncertainty.

There was no way I was about to touch a villain I didn't know. Even if it was for a handshake, you never know what type of quirk someone could have. It's common sense.

"The name's Overhaul." He said still extending his hand to me. I raised a brow at the familiar name. I had heard his name somewhere but I didn't know exactly where. "It's rude to not shake someone's hand." He said.

I smirked, "Do you really think I'm that dumb?" I chuckled darkly. He raised a brow and I continued, "What? You thought I was going to shake a villains hand?" I asked with a maniacal smile on my face. He looked taken aback.

"Heroes code 107, don't underestimate your opponent. I don't know what kind of quirk you have. You could very much kill me with just one touch." I shrugged wiping the smile I had off my face and turning serious as I spoke.

I then switched my emotions again, "Take Shigi over there, the guys deadly as fuck but he lacks patience...and chapstick." I smirked, pointing to Shigiraki as I said his name. The villains burst out into laughter and Shigiraki grumbled curses under his breath.

Overhaul smirked, "You're a smart one. I guess that's what you get when you grow up with the former No. 1." He chuckled. I frowned at the reminder of my father.

I really did miss him. I shrugged, "It comes naturally." I stated as I walked to the bar to get a strawberry milk.

"So Shigiraki, was this that guy you were talking about? The one who leads the Yakuza?" Touya asked the pale skinned villain. As soon as he mentioned the 'Yakuza' a memory of something my dad told me came back to me.

Flashback

"Hey dad!" I exclaimed running into my dad's office at our mansion. He looked up from a pile of paperwork and smiled, "Hey Small Might. What's up?" He asked.

"Just bored. What you up to?" I asked as I walked around his office desk. "I'm working on a case." He sighed as he leaned back in his chair.

"Ooo fun! Can I help?" I asked. He chuckled at my enthusiasm, "Sure." He said. I smiled brightly and pulled an extra office chair up to the table.

"What's it about?" I asked. "Well Tsukauchi gave me a case about a man called Kai Chisaki. Villain name; Overhaul." He said.

"Tsuki gave you this case?" I asked. My uncle Tsukauchi was a police detective. One of the best in Japan. He worked with my dad alot but he never gave him cases.

"Yeah, he's at a stump with this one." My dad responded. I nodded, "Can I see the case files?" I asked. He nodded and gave me the files he had on his guy.

I looked throught the files as my dad explained about him. "He's the leader of an underground villain corporation called the Shie Hassaikai or more commonly known as the Yakuza. They don't cause too much crime at the moment but they've been known to cause mass destruction. Kai's quirk is called Overhaul." He said to me.

I nodded and we tried working on the case but we came to a stump when his last sighting was about 4 months ago. "We need more info on him but unfortunately we don't have that opportunity at the moment." My dad frowned.