Chapter 65

It was Friday, the day that the heroes had organized the meeting regarding what they were now calling, The Nova case.

Midoriya and Mirio had gotten a call to be at the Nighteye agency. The two boys met outside the 1-A dorms and to their surprise Kirishima, Uraraka, Asui, Amijiki and Hado are standing outside the dormitories too.

"What are you guys doing here?" Hado asks Mirio. He quirks a brow at the light blue haired girl, "We're going to our work-study...what are you two doing here?" Mirio asks Hado and Amijiki, the two of them being part of the big three with him.

"I'm taking Tsu and Ochako to our work study." Hado said gesturing to the two girls standing to her right. They looked to Amijiki and he turned firetruck red, the next thing they know he's facing the dorm building wall.

They sigh and Kirishima decides to speak up, "Me and Amijiki were just on our way to a meeting set up by Fat Gum." He said referring to the BMI hero he was taking his work-study with.

"Weird, were going to a meeting set up by Ryukyu too." Asui said in her frog like voice. The seven of them decided to set out together and once they got off the train at Hosu, they expected to separate but to their surprise they didn't.

They all walked together to Nighteye's agency and as they stood outside they gave eachother a quizzical look. Someone was playing a prank on them right?

Amijiki faced the agency's reflective glass, pressing his forehead against it. "Not another prank by Fat Gum." He mumbled.

Little did he know it was one sided glass and the people in the waiting room of the agency looked at him like he was crazy.

The seven U.A students made their way into the agency building, the entire lobby staring at Amijiki making him flush red and hid behind Hado as they walked to the front desk.

"Hey, were here for the meeting!" Mirio beamed. The secretary looked up from her desktop and squinted at them until she came to realization, "Oh you must be the ones Sir Nighteye informed me about! 17th floor!" She said chirpily.

The seven nodded and made their way to the elevator. They got in, the lobby still staring at them. The doors ever so slowly closed, leaving an awkward atmosphere in the air.

Amijiki squeaked at the foreign gazes, hiding under Hado's thick tresses. The doors closed and they all let their awkward smiles fall. Except Kirishima, he kept his ever so joyful smile up.

"Was it just me or was that extremely awkward...?" Uraraka asked. Midoriya grimaced, "Nope, that was pretty awkward." He said scratching the back of his neck.

The elevator door pinged open at the 17th floor and the young heroes walked out. They all caught Aizawa's gaze from down the hall. He made his way over and the 1-A students spoke up, perplexed.

"Mr. Aizawa?" They asked. Kirishima spoke up, "What are you doing here?" He asked the tired looking man. Aizawa sighed, "Just follow me."

The seven followed his trail as he led them down the hallways and once he stopped outside a large double doored room, he turned to speak.

"You problem children better behave yourselves." He warned as he eyed his children. He then swiftly opened the doors and walked into the room.

The room was a big conference table and a bunch of Pro's sat around it. The seven walked into the room and took their seats, still very confused.

"Alright now that we're all here, let's commence the meeting, shall we?" Nighteye suggested. The Pro's present nodded their head and Nighteye spoke.

"Alright so I'm guessing you all have a rough idea of why you're here today?" Nighteye said. The seven work study students shook their head and Nighteye spoke again.