Chapter 14

"That last match was kinda boring but nevermind that. Next up; his quirk is half hot half cold, he's Endeavor's son, it's Shoto Todoroki!" Present Mic announced.

I scoffed at the mention of the Flaming Trash but ultimately decided to move on.

"Versus, also from Class 1-A, its Hanta Sero!" Present Michael added.

They stood opposite each other and the moment Present Mic gave the go ahead to start, Sero shot his tape at Shoto and wrapped it around him.

Shoto had this blank look on his face like something happened before he came out to start the match. Endeavor. I hate that man. He's the epicament of evil.

As Sero was swinging Sho out the arena, Shoto shot a MASSIVE iceberg out of his right side, trapping sero in the midst of it.

The iceberg was so big it almost impaled me and Bakugo. It was about a meter away from us.

"S-So C-C-Cold!" Mina cried. I kept a straight face. "How are you not freezing?" Mina asked in shock.

I shrugged, "You get used to it when you train with him all the time." She made a face of understanding.

"Can you move, Sero?" Aunt M asked him. "N-N-No!" He said. "Todoroki wins!" Present Michael announced.

Someone in the crowd shouted 'Nice try' to Sero and then the whole crowd started shouting, "Nice Try!"

Sho started melting the ice berg with his left hand and I got up to get ready for my match against Kaminari.

"Where are you going, Y/N?" Mina asked. "I'm going to get ready to rain hell down on a certain perv." I said with a devious smirk.

Kaminari shuddered and got up to go get ready himself. "Alright then, teach him a lesson for me, will ya?" She said smirk and all.

"Will do. Cya." I said waving as I walked into the hallways. I decided to go into waiting room 1 to stretch and plot a plan of action.

I walked into the waiting room to see a familiar face scrolling through his phone. "Hey Toshi." I said, walking to sit infront of him.

He looked up, "Hey N/N, sorry I couldn't win." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"Why are you sorry? You did great. You managed to brainwash him and if it wasn't for One for All you would have won." I shook my head at his former statement.

He nodded, "Yeah your right. Even though he can't control it, his quirk is bigger than I am so there was no way I was winning that match."

I hummed in response. "Well I better get going, I have some ass kicking to do." I smirked.

"Oh yeah, your against Kaminari now, right?" He said walking out the waiting room with me. I nodded in response.

"Well good luck. Not that you'll need it. Me and Shoto will be watching though." He smiled. "Thanks. Cya Stupid." I said walking the opposite direction to him.

I got to the exit I was supposed to be at and walked out. "Next match is gonna be a doozey! If Pikachu was a human  he'd look like him. It's Denki Kaminari!" Present Mic announced.

"Versus; Don't mess with her or she'll rip you to shreds! She's All-Mights one and only daughter. It's Y/N Yagi!" He said hyped. The crowd went ballistic at the mention of me.

I looked to Kaminari and smirked, eyes glowing Purple. He visibly gulped. "READY, SET, GO!!!" Present Mic announced.

As soon as he gave the go ahead Kaminari shouted, "1.2 Million Volts!" And tried to let put an Electric shock towards me.