Chapter 38

The next day I made my way to school. I turned my phone on and I had more than 300 messages from people and about 80 of those were from Katsuki.

He had texted me telling me to come back home and that when he did see me he was going to kick my ass. Hitoshi and Shoto texted me almost the same thing and the rest of the messages were from other people.

I walked into the U.A building and towards 1-A. Alot of people were smiling and waving at me. A few people said they were happy I was back as I walked down the halls.

I got to 1-A and I took a deep breath. I then slammed the door open and the class snapped their necks in my direction.

"Y/N!?" Shoto, Hitoshi, Izuku and the Bakusquad shouted. "BABES!" Mina said hugging me like I was going to disappear. I smiled lightly and hugged her back.

"I missed you more than life itself!" She cried. I pat her back as she cried into my shoulder. "I'm back now meens." I said softly. "Y/N!" Izuku said hugging me as Mina let go.

I laughed and hugged him as he cried into my shoulder. He let go and spoke, "I missed you." He said. I chuckled, "I missed you too Izu." I said ruffling his hair.

Shoto and Hitoshi jumped on me and squeezed the life out of me. "You scared the shit out of me." Toshi said. "I'm going to kick your ass so bad." Sho chuckled darkly.

I hugged them, "I missed you idiots so much." I said. They let me go and Sho hit me upside the head. "Ow! You bitch!" I said rubbing my head.

"That was for disappearing for 2 goddamn weeks." He said monotone. I rolled my eyes. Then the whole Bakusquad minus Katsuki hugged me.

"I missed you, Y/N!" Kami cried. I chuckled, "I missed you morons too." I said as they let go of the hug. "You scared me bro!" Kiri said.

"Dude, I was so worried." Sero frowned. "Yeah, sorry about that." I said. "Move Idiots!" I heard a gruff voice say. Everyone moved and then Katsuki appeared infront of me with an angry face.

"Where the fuck were you!?" He seethed, anger seeping off every word. I sighed, "I needed time to myself so I took a break from society." I said.

He pulled me into a hug, shocking me, "You fucking scared me shitless." He said into my hair. I chuckled, hugging him back.

He pulled away, "If you ever do that again I will fucking murder you. Got that Blasty!?" He threatened. I laughed lightly, "Got it Fireworks." I said.

I walked to my seat and sat down placing my satchel on the floor. Just then Aizawa walked in looking more tired than usual. He looked over to my seat and looked away.

He then did a double take and spoke, "Y/N!?" He shouted, sounding like he wanted to reaffirm if I was actually there.

"Hey Uncle Z." I said softly. He dropped the test papers and rushed over to me. He hugged me so tightly I almost thought I was going to pop.

"I missed you." He whispered in my ear. I chuckled, "I missed you too Caterpillar." I laughed. He let go of me and stepped back, "Where were you for 2 weeks?" He asked angrily.

"I was in Tokyo taking a break from society." I said. He sighed, "Have you studied?" He asked. I smirked, "I think you know the answer to that Z." I said cheekily.

He shook his head, "Sometimes I question my existence." He said walking back to pick up the papers on the ground.

~Time-Skip~

We had written exams for 3 days and today we had the practical exams. We were getting changed in the changing rooms when all of a sudden we heard shouting through the walls on the boys side.