Chapter 41

Over the next few days I trained a little and relaxed. I was sitting on my bed watching T.V when I got a text from Mina.

Meens💕

Hey babes

Hey meens wassup?

So me and the girls are gonna have a pool day at school

And?

Please can you come😖🤞

Idk

It will be super fun!!

You know what? Sure

Yaaay!
Meet us at the school in an hour

Ok ig🤠

I sighed and packed a bag with my swimming suit and made my way to the school. In all truth, I didn't really want to go.

It was more than obvious that everyone except Mina didn't like me. Infact they feared me. I could tell they didn't even like looking at me.

As I made my way there I stopped at a grocery store and decided to buy some Ice pops for everyone.

I got 7 Ice pops and walked towards the school. I made it there and I walked to the changing rooms where I'm guessing the girls were.

I slammed the changing room doors open and they snapped their heads towards me. "Y/N babes!" Mina said running to give me a hug.

I accepted her hug and pat her head. "Are those Ice pops!?" She asked. I nodded, "Yeah I got one for each of you." I said.

The other girls walked up and I gave them one. I thought if I gave them something they would start to like me but it turns out I was wrong.

They cautiously took an ice pop each and walked away. I frowned at the fear I saw in their eyes. Am I really that scary?

"Let's get changed!" Mina cheered. I nodded and we got changed. I took my swim suit out of my bag and Mina spoke, "Omg that's so cute!" She said oogling over my two piece swim suit.

"It is very chic!" Uraraka added from next to her. "Thanks." I said changing into it. Mina changed into hers and I smirked, "That's hot." I said. She giggled,"Your not too bad yourself Y/N." She said with a wink.

We both laughed and then the other girls were done. "Wow you all look awesome!" Mina said. The girls thanked her and we made out way out of the changing rooms.

We walked to the school pools which were partially outside. "Let's play volleyball!" Asui suggested. We all agreed and jumped in the pool. We were having alot of fun when we heard the door open.

We stopped playing and turned our heads to see Iida, Izuku and the rest of the boys walk into the pool area. "Oh? Are you girls here to train too?" Iida asked.

Asui shook her head and Yaoyorozu spoke, "We're here to have a little fun and let loose." She said to the class president. Ever since the incident with monoma I haven't talked to Iida much.