Prologue

People say that certain types of quirks are fit for villains, while other quirks are for heroes.

If we're being honest though, thats a load of bullshit. Its doesn't matter what type of quirk someone has, its how they use that quirk to better society.

Most won't understand that though. If a quirk is overpowered or 'scary' they look at the bad it could cause and not the good it could aid.

People with that mindset are the reason why society fails us. They're always looking at the glass half empty. Its pitiful, honestly.

I've always been looked down on and feared because of my quirk. They fear the power I hold or atleast show, its sad because they have no idea just how much more power I have.

I've always been judged, the world has always turned their back on me. I've always been a Disney fanatic and I live my life by a specific quote from the Lion King.

"When the world turns their back on you, you turn your back on the world." So i have. Well, mostly atleast. You can only put up a rash exterior for so long, when you wanna become a hero.

People have always told me I'd never become a hero. Whether their reasoning be because my quirk is scary or because I'm a girl, I pay them no mind. But the one thing I love, is proving people wrong. So thats just what I'll do.

I WILL become a hero.

One of the greatest thats ever lived. Greater than my father himself, All might.

No matter how much hate I get from people, my dad has always been by my side. He's been there for as long as I can remember honestly. I will always and forever be grateful for him.

Who knew the world's greatest hero would be the world's greatest dad? No-one did. Except for me and a few others ofcourse.

My dad never wanted it to be publicly known he has a daughter. Not only because he didnt want me to be a target for villains but also because I wanted to be known as a hero not as the daughter of All might.

But they say every secret must come to light.

I was on my way back home after a long day of classes. Me and my childhood best friend, Hitoshi Shinso, were walking down the street in Hosu City.

"So...N/N, what hero school are you planning on joining?" I was kicking a few rocks as we walked down the busy walk way with my usual stoic expression, "I think im joining U.A."

"Yeah? I think I am too." He responded as we passed a few hero agency buildings, adding,  "Dad put in a recommendation for me to join the hero course."

I sighed, "So did my dad, I told him not to though, I wanted to get in on my own damn accord." I grumped, kicking a rock and hitting a pole.

My father had the tiresome habit of making me follow in his footsteps and when we talked about hero schools over dinner, he insisted I attend U.A as he had spent his high-school years there.

He was also adamant that I get in through his name as Alumni and wouldn't take my opposition as an answer.

"Hey, chill. You'll get the chance to prove yourself. You and I both know he did it because he cares about you." I know there is truth in the purple haired boy's words but I'm stubborn.

"Yeah I know Toshi," I gripped. "But I don't need anyones shitty help to achieve my dreams. I would've gotten in just fine on my own. I just wanted to show these morons i have what it takes, y'know."

The 'morons' I was referring to were the countless people who have laughed at me for my 'hopeless' dream. Have I mentioned that I hate people?

He sighed, "Honestly, I know what you mean. I told my dad the same thing but he told me I have plenty of time to prove myself during the school year."