Chapter 47

I was running through the forest trying to find Katsuki and Shoto since they were in a team. The forest was eerie and cold.

I then heard Mandalay use her quirk, "Everyone! We found out the villains' targets are Kacchan and Y/N! Kacchan and Y/N stick to a group and don't get caught!" She said using her telepathy. I felt a bad feeling about tonight but told myself everything would be alright.

Because the good guys always won, right?

I ran through the forest like my life depended on it. I wasn't too worried for myself. The person I was worried about was Katsuki. I knew he was stronger than anyone else in the class but I couldn't help but worry for him.

All of a sudden I saw an Ice spike rise from somewhere nearby. Shoto. I raced towards the Ice Shard. I knew if Shoto was there Katsuki would be too.

I jumped out of the trees and onto the footpath that Shoto and Katsuki were on. As soon as I saw Katsuki I let out a sigh of relief but quickly recoiled as they were fighting a villain with steel teeth that extended into rods. It looked like it could impale someone.

I teleported up to it in the air and punched it with my Aura so hard I sent it flying into the trees. It was knocked out cold. "Y/N!?" Shoto shouted as I fell to the ground and landed like a ninja.

"Hello bitches." I smirked. "Blasty!?" Katsuki said. "The one and only." I shrugged. They walked up to me. "Did you hear what Mandalay said? You're both targets." Shoto said.

I nodded, "I know. I came looking for you two." I said looking at the two. "Are you ok?" Katsuki asked walking up to me and examining me. "Im fine, Kats." I said rolling my eyes as he gripped my chin. Shoto shot him a small glare making me internally chuckle at his overprotectiveness.

"Good." Kats said letting go of me. "Quick question." Shoto said. I looked at him and he continued, "Why the hell is the sky purple and green?" Sho monotoned pointing up to the sky.

"Me and Izuku were fighting a villain and we sent a Supernova towards him. I guess it turned the sky purple and green." I shrugged.

Just then we heard a comotion from behind us. I turned to see Izuku and Shoji running from Tokoyami and Dark Shadow. Tokoyami must have lost control of Dark Shadow.

"WE NEED LIGHT!" Izuku screamed. My eyes widened and I sent a Supernova towards them, while Katsuki let off explosions and Shoto let off his fire.

Dark Shadow calmed down and Tokoyami fell to the ground as Shoji and Izuku stopped. "Thanks guys." Izuku said. "And this is another example of why I'm yet again a bad match up for you bird bitch." Katsuki said to Tokoyami.

"I'm sorry, I lost control. I can't control Dark Shadow that well in the dark. Please forgive me, friend." Tokoyami said to Shoji while kneeling on the ground.

"Nevermind that right now. That's what you'd say if the shoe were on the other foot, right?" Shoji said helping Tokoyami up. "Right." He responded.

"We need to get back to the lodge." Shoto said. "Right. We need to protect Kacchan and Y/N too." Izuku said. "So what's the plan of action?" Shoji asked.

While they discussed a plan between themselves me and Katsuki just stood there with dumbfounded expressions on our faces. We looked at eachother then back at them over and over again until they spoke to us.

"Come on you two stand in the middle so you can't get kidnapped." Shoto said. "Are you seriously gonna act like we're not here?" I asked. "I don't need protection, damnit!" Katsuki shouted.

They ignored us and we were jammed in between Shoto, Izuku and Shoji in the front and Tokoyami behind us. Katsuki tried protesting but it all fell on deaf ears.