Chapter 71

The next day was Monday morning, I had organized my new dorm room the night before. When I woke up I still couldn't believe I was back.

I put my uniform on and stood infront of my closet mirror as I reveled in how much I missed my uniform. I then heard a banging at my door, snapping me out of my thoughts.

I grabbed my satchel and swung my door open to reveal an ecstatic Mina. "Come on babes, it's breakfast time!" She beamed as she hooked her arm around mine.

I chuckled, "Alright Alright, lemme lock my room first." I said turning to lock my room. We then hopped in the elevator and it pinged at the common room. The class turned to us and I spoke, "Morning!" I beamed.

They gave sounds of excited greetings and Mina walked me to the dining table, "Ooh waffles!" She gushed as she grabbed a plate. I chuckled as I grabbed my own plate sitting with the Bakusquad.

Mina sat next to Kiri and Sero while I took a seat on the otherside of the table next to Katsuki and Kaminari. She grabbed the Chocolate syrup and I frowned at the lack of Strawberry syrup.

"Who the fuck had all of the Strawberry syrup?" I grumbled. "Kaminari." Everyone said in tandem. I frowned at him and then looked at his plate to see his waffles absolutely drenched in Strawberry syrup.

I gaped and looked at him, "You asshole. What the fuck is wrong with you?" I scolded him. He shrugged, "I like my waffles soggy." He said as he ate his waffles.

"And I like you when your six feet under. That doesn't actually mean I kill you, do I?" I said sarcastically. "No...?" He trailed off.

"Well I'm about to." I threatened. Before I could slap him Toshi grabbed my hand from the table behind us. "Breathe." Sho monotoned. I took a deep breath and turned back to my waffles with a frown.

Toshi looked at the confused looking Bakusquad, "She really likes Strawberry flavored things." He explained. They let out sounds of understanding and I frowned at my waffles, "I hate you Pikabitch." I mumbled.

Katsuki got up and returned a minute later. He sat down next to me and put a bottle of Strawberry syrup onto the table. I looked at it and beamed, drizzling it on my Waffles.

I then looked to Katsuki with a bright smile, "Thank you Kats!" I said happily. He rolled his eyes with a small smile, "Don't mention it Blasty." He said as he went back to his waffles.

The use of the nickname made a blush grace my cheeks. I missed the sound of it. I ate the waffles and as soon as I took a bite, a happy smile graced my lips.

"These are so fucking good." I praised as I scoffed down a waffle. "Which angel made these?" I asked the table. Kirishima chuckled, "That angel would be Bakubro." He said pointing his fork in the blonds direction.

I looked at the boy sitting next to me and beamed, "God I missed your cooking." I said as I ate my waffles. He chuckled, "Yeah?" He said raising a brow.

I nodded my head wildly and the table chuckled at my enthusiasm. Kiri picked up the remote and turned on the T.V. The news channels were broadcasting me and Izuku's fight against Chisaki as they were now legally allowed to do so.

"Semi-Pro Hero Nova is back! She was originally kidnapped by the League of Villains but was staying there to infiltrate them. She was recently transported to one of their allies, the Shie Hassaikai. Reports say she stayed there to protect a little girl from the torture of their leader." The news reporter explained.

"Our Intel says she managed to request for backup when she inadvertently bumped into two patrolling work study students from U.A. On Friday, Pro Heroes and some work study students from U.A took down the Shie Hassaikai." She continued.