Chapter 29

"A what?" He asked. I looked at him, "It's genetically engineered by, the league of villains." He furrowed his brows, "You mean those guys who attacked your class at the USJ?"

I nodded, looking back down at it. Just then it got back up and lunged towards me. I teleported behind it and kicked it with my Aura sending it flying into a wall.

Keigo looked at me wide eyed. "What?" I shrugged. "That was impressive." He smirked. "Yeah well, it won't stay down for long." I said getting into a readying pose.

Sure enough, I was right. It got back up and sped towards us. Keigo used his feathers to cut it and I used my telekinesis to slam it into the ground.

It got back up again and tried to punch me but I used my telekinesis as Keigo used his feathers to cut it in half. I let my telekinesis go and scowled at the veiw.

"Its not human so technically that's legal." Keigo shrugged. "Yeah. Still could've gone my whole life without seeing it though." I gagged.

I turned to him, "C'mon let's go see where that fire is coming from to see if we can lend a hand." I said.

As I turned around Keigo called out to me, "Uuh- Y/N..." I sighed, "What Keigo?" I turned around to see the Nomu regenerating itself like it was putting its body back together.

"What. The. Fuck." I said. It got back up and rushed towards Keigo. I blasted it with my Supernova and it flew into a wall again.

"What do we do!? It's immortal!" Keigo panicked. "It must have some weakness!" I said analyzing it. "Nothing is immortal. Therefore, it must have a control panel." I said thinking about ways to defeat it.

"It's not a robot! Humans don't have control panels!" Keigo shouted fighting the nomu with his telekinetic feathers."That's where you're wrong! Humans have brains just like the Nomu does, except his is exposed!" I shouted as I blasted it.

"I have a plan." I said. "Anytime now!" He said punching the creature. "Keigo, gimmie a feather!" I ordered.

He sent a feathers towards me. "Sharpen it!" I shouted. He turned his feather into a metallic one. I teleported above the Nomu and drop kicked it as I stabbed its exposed brain.

It fell to the floor and I got off it. "Is it out?" Keigo said, out of breath. I crouched down and poked it. "Yeah. It's gone." I said getting back up.

"Let's go then." He said turning towards the smoke settled skies. Just then I got a notification from my phone. I pulled my phone out as I was following Keigo and checked what it was.

He turned around, "Are you seriously looking at your phone right now, Y/N!?" He asked in a mad tone. "Shut up. I just got a location drop from Izuku." I said serious.

"Who?" He asked. "It doesn't matter. Go on without me, its close by, I'm going to check it out." I paused, "I sent you the location. When your done, come with backup." I said.

"How do you know it wasn't a butt dial!?" He asked as I put my phone away. "I know Izuku, he'd only send a location if it was serious." I said running towards the location he sent me.

"Stay safe, Y/N!" He shouted. I ran further away from him and deeper into the streets of Hosu City. The night sky was no longer visible due to the amount of smoke coming from the commotion in the middle of the City.

I ventured closer to the alleyway in which the location was sent from. I turned the corner into said alley, to see Shoto firing his left side at a distant figure at the other side of the alleyway.

I quickly noticed Iida was infront of him and on the floor in a fetal position. Surveying the situation further, I noticed Izuku was on the floor leaning against a wall next to what looked like a pro hero.