Chapter 44

We battled the rest of the dirt monsters. The air was tense between me and the rest of the class. I was in a very bad mood to sat the least and no one tried talking to me probably fearing I would explode on them.

Katsuki gave me sympathetic looks now and again but I didn't pay much mind to anyone and took all my anger out on the dirt monsters. I'm pretty sure they could tell I was pissed by how I would go overboard on every single monster.

By the time we reached the Camp lodge the class looked beat up and tired. Me on the other hand, I was tired but I had used Rewind in myself meaning I had no injuries.

"You said it would take us two hours..." Kiri said to the PussyCats as we all walked out of the woods. He quite literally fell face first onto the floor.

"Oops...I guess that's how long it would take us..." Mandalay said. "Now you're rubbing it in!" Sero cried as he leaned on a braindead Kami.

"I honestly expected you to take longer!" She said with a smile. "But you five..!" Pixiebob started, pointing to Me, Shoto, Katsuki, Iida and Izuku.

"I'm going to groom you myself!" She said jumping over to where we were standing. We covered our faces as she tried to kiss our cheeks.

I had enough and teleported on top of the lodge roof. I sat down on the edge and listened to their conversation, "Has she always been like this?" Aizawa asked referring to Pixiebob.

"She's at the age where she wants to look for love before she gets too old." Mandalay sighed. "Hey, I have a question..." Izuku said.

Pixiebob put her hand on his mouth, "Watch your words boy." She said a dark look taking over her facial features.

"No,  I was going to ask who's child that is..." He trailed off pointing to who I now recognized as Kota.

My eyes widened, "Kota!?" I said gaining the attention of everyone. "Y/N why are you on the roof?" Toshi trailed off. I ignored him and teleported infront of Kota.

"Hey dude." I smirked. He looked up at meand squinted his eyes trying to make out who I was. "Don't tell me you forgot me." I laughed.

His eyes widened and a blush grew across his face, "Y/N?" He asked. I nodded, "Yeah! You're so big now I didn't recognize ya bud!" I said patting his head.

"Y-you're really pretty..." He mumbled. A few of the kids in my class 'Awwed' at the exchange. "Aww! Thanks!" I smirked.

"Thats my nephew Kota. He lives with us. Kota say hi to the rest of the class! You're going to be spending the rest of the week with them!" Mandalay smiled.

I knew this was bound to go to shit when I remembered my first interaction with Kota so I teleported back to sit on the roof.

Izuku walked upto Kota and offered him his hand, "Hey there! I'm Izuku Midoriya, a student in the hero course at U.A! It's nice to meet you!" He smiled.

All of a sudden Kota punched Izuku in the balls and it looked like Izu's soul left his body. My eyes widened at the sight of the greenette kneeling on the ground.

"You fiend of a child! A punch to the scrotum is unforgivable!" Iida said as Kota walked away. "I don't plan on fucking around with a bunch of wannabe heroes." Kota sneered.

My eyes widened at his language. "Wannabe heroes!? How old are you kid!?" Iida shouted.

"That brats got spunk." Katsuki said with a soft smirk. "He's like a mini version of you." Shoto said causing me to laugh.

"What did you say you half and half bastard!? I'll blast you ass to hell!" Katsuki seethed at Sho. "Sure." Shoto said calmly.

I giggled and Kiri spoke, "If you don't mind me asking...where did that kid learn to swear like that?" Kiri sweatdropped.