Chapter 108

"Denki! The drinks!" I shouted as I sat in a chair with Mina. It was too late. He had already fallen into the drinks table and was now on the floor with alcoholic liquid and juice all over him.

Everyone in the room froze and fell silent, even the music stopped as Uncle Mic stood there blinking in utter shock. I was the first to break the silence by bursting out into uncontrollable laughter.

The rest of the hero course followed as the room fell into sounds of laughter. Denki stood up and let out a loud woo. He was definitely drunk.

He started bussing down on the dance floor, earning sounds of celebration and laughter. Our graduation party is definitely going to be one to remember.

Mina got up and joined him on the dance floor as she challenged him to a dance battle. I laughed at them and looked over to another part of the room where Kats and Kiri were playing beer pong with a few boys from Class B.

Kats missed a shot and Eiji laughed at him, pushing him out the way as he showed him how it's really done. He scored and Katsuki gave him the bird.

Elsewhere, Mina, Jiro, Ocha and Denki were laughing at Izu as Mineta tried to touch his ass. Mineta had far too many drinks and thought Izu was a girl.

Iida tried to get Mineta to stop but to no avail he wouldn't. Sero was recording the whole thing too, obviously enjoying himself. In an attempt to escape Mineta, Izu climbed on a nearby table and it gave out as he fell to the floor.

I laughed at his misfortune. Who wouldn't laugh at their brother when they break a table and land on their ass?

A while later, Mina and Ocha bounced over to me and roped me into playing beer pong with Eiji, Izu and Kats.

"Hey you guys! Can we play?" Ocha beamed at Izuku, Kiri and Kats. They smirked and Eiji spoke, "You think you girls can handle it?" He mocked. I raised a brow and Mina spoke, "Are you underestimating us babe?" She asked him, hands on her hips.

He raised his hands in defense and I smirked, "You three are going down. Girlfriend against boyfriend, first to 3." They almost laughed at me. "Love, you'll get drunk." Kats smirked smugly.

I scoffed, "Move your ass fireworks. I'm not a lightweight like Izubitch over here." I smirked at my brother. He rolled his eyes sloppily, "I'm not drunk." He countered as he leaned against a chair only to miscalculate and fall like a tower.

Katsuki burst out into laughter and Izuku gave him a drunk frown. After Kats wiped a few stray tears away he gave him a hand to pull him up, "I gotcha back Idiot." He smirked as he pulled the greenette to his feet.

Izuku gave him an incedulous look, "Right. Cause you totally didn't just laugh at me." He jabbed. Kats shrugged, still smirking, "You look like a clown more than usual." He defended.

"If you're inferring I'm drunk, I'm not." Izuku gave him a pointed look as Katsuki leaned against the table.

Ocha smirked as she put her hand on her hip, throwing the ping pong ball up and down, "Sure cutie. Cause you totally didn't just mistake Aizawa for the boogeyman." She giggled as she threw a ping pong into the beer cup.

They gasped at her and Izu got defensive, "He looked like he was ready to kill me." He shrugged. Mina snorted, "Yeah cause you broke a table." She laughed at him. We won 3 to 2 and they couldn't take the L. Typical.

"You cheated!" Eijiro slurred as he pointed an accusatory finger at his girlfriend. She stuck her tongue out, "Admit that were better boys!" Mina said hyped. "Yeah, take the L, idiots!" I laughed earning three middle fingers to be shoved in my direction.