Chapter 78

U.A is having a cultural festival soon. Aizawa had told us that we needed to contribute to the festival as a class so we're currently discussing what we should do.

"Why don't we make a soba shop?" Todo suggested as all 22 of us were in the common room. "Let's make a Mochi shop!" Hagakure cheered.

"How about a tea shop? We could incorporate soba and mochi aswell." Momo suggested. Shoto smiled softly at her making me quirk a suggestive brow in his direction.

He caught my gaze and blushed, rolling his eyes. "Let's make a maid café!" Mineta shouted, drooling. I scowled at his perverted mind and teleported to him, dropkicking him across the common area.

A few people stiffled their laughter and Katsuki chuckled to himself. Just then, Aizawa walked into the dorms and saw Mineta lying by the door, near his feet. He immediately looked to me.

He narrowed his eyes, "Why did you hit him?" He asked me. "Why do you always assume it's me!" I whined. He deadpanned, "You're the only one that would hit him." He stated.

"I would." Katsuki shrugged from the sofa. "Besides Bakugo." Uncle Z corrected himself. I shrugged, "I didnt touch him." I denied. "Thats a lie. I saw you." He argued.

"Technically atoms never touch. So in theory we've never touched anything in our life so no, I did not dropkick that child." I debated. The class burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Aizawa sighed, "I'm not dealing with your smart ass today." He mumbled walking away. As soon as Aizawa was out of sight, I shot a glare at Mineta and teleported to him, "Listen you little shit, if you perve on any of the girls again I will blow ur ass to bits and you'll be missing an arm or two." I threatened as I gripped his t-shirt.

He gulped and nodded. I dropped him and teleported back to the sofa. The class continued like noting happened. While they were arguing about what we should do, Mina started breakdancing because she was bored.

I beamed at her and got up joining her. I could dance pretty well since I used to take up dance in middle school to improve my agility. "Get it babes!" She shouted as she break danced with me.

"That's so cool!" Ojiro praised. I chuckled as we stopped dancing. Momo spoke up, "How did you two learn to dance like that?" She asked in amazement.

"I took up dance in middle school..." I muttered shyly. Mina beamed, "No way! So did I!" She gushed. I chuckled as she hooked her arm around my neck. "You two are really agile, huh?" Izuku muttered from his seat next to Ochako.

Mina and I shrugged. "I guess." Mina mumbled. "Can you two teach me how to dance so I can be more agile?" He asked us. I beamed and Mina practically exploded, "Uh- Duh! By the time we're done with you, you'll be a pro!" Mina said hyped.

I nodded my head, "You'll be dancing your way around school." I added. Katsuki burst out into loud laughter. I raised a brow at him and he spoke, "I just got a visual of Deku doing ballet around the school halls in a tutu." He explained.

I burst out into laughter while the class practically watched the two of us laugh at our own jokes. "He could be the tutu hero: Izullerina!" I added. We laughed harder as Izuku stared unimpressed.

We calmed down and Izuku spoke with a deadpan expression, "You done?" He asked. Me and Katsuki looked at eachother and bit our lip to hide our laughter.

Kami decided to speak up, "It's cool how we can incorporate our hobbies into our hero work." He mused. He then light up, "Just like Kyoka and her music!" He smiled.

Jiro flushed and spoke, "Shut up idiot!" She shouted at him. He raised a brow, "What? You're really talented!" He complimented her. She turned Crimson and hit his shoulder making him keel back a little.