Chapter 96

It was Christmas break as I trained in the gym back at home. We were to celebrate it at the dorms this year but a change in plans made us celebrate it at our respective homes.

Katsuki and his family were to celebrate with us this year and so we're Izuku and Inko. The halls of our house were decked in Christmas decorations and we were to dress the tree today.

It was a tradition that Sho, Toshi and I decorated the tree. They were to come over later today and Kats and Izu volunteered to help us this year.

I threw a powerful puch at an incoming training dummy. It rippled across the room and fell immobile on the ground. I threw punch after punch at training dummies and I didn't have plans on stopping any time soon.

I had been busy lately. The hero commission had me attend all meetings concerning the LoV and their where abouts. It was starting to drain me.

Coming face to face with Endewhore everyday wasn't something I strived to do with my life. I wanted away from that monster. Apparently he wants to turn a new leaf, become a better father.

I call bullshit. Someone as powerful as him doesn't just want to turn a new leaf without an ulterior motive. He's a sadist, he gets enjoyment out of seeing others suffer. Especially me. Always me.

My job hasn't been easy with him around. He constantly questions my authority and interrupts everything I say. I almost ripped his head off when he last interrupted me.

He's lucky Keigo held me back, damnit. I threw a Nova at a dummy and flung it across the room in a fit of rage. The door to the training room opened and a big explosion was let off by someone to deter the dummy from crushing them.

I froze as I watched the dummy explode. It's head flung towards me and I used my telekinesis to stop it from hitting me. It froze mid air and once the smoke cleared, my boyfriend came into view.

He looked stunned for a second but he quickly snapped out of it when he saw me standing there in the middle of the room. Another dummy came up from behind me and I hit it with a punch, my eyes still trained on the blond before me.

It hit the wall with a crash and Katsuki closed the door behind him as he walked in. He kicked the exploded dummies' arm out of the way as he walked over.

I smiled at the sight of him, "You're here." I said softly as he went to embrace me. I stepped back, "You don't wanna touch me. I'm sweaty as fuck." I chuckled.

He frowned and pulled me into an embrace, "Does it look like I give a flying fuck if your sweaty or not?" He grumbled as he placed a kiss to the crown of my head.

I chuckled as he wrapped me in an embrace and then stepped back, grabbing my face in his hands. He looked into my eyes like he was looking for an answer.

"What's wrong?" He asked drawing small circles on the apples of my cheeks with his thumbs. I shook my head, "Nothing, I'm fine." I murmured as I kept his gaze.

Furowing his brows he shook his head, "I'm not an idiot. You're obviously pissed about something." He breathed, his hands caressing my face. "How are you so sure." I debated standing as still as a needle.

"Well you almost fucking squashed me with that training dummy. Not only that but I know you better than anyone. Something is pissing you off." He assessed as he nodded to the dummies' head floating close by.

I dropped the head and it hit the floor with a thud. I sighed as I walked over to the bench where my water bottle and towel sat. "How do you know me so well?" I chuckled as I picked up my bottle.

He shrugged as he walked over, "You're my girl, I know you better than anyone." He smirked as he leaned against the wall by the leather bench. I hummed, "Mina would disagree." I chuckled before drinking my water.