Chapter 13

"Hell No!" I exclaimed. The girls in my class were all in the changing rooms where Mina dragged me to.

"Come on! Please!" Mina pleaded. They were trying to get me to wear a cheerleading outfit because apparently it was an obligation that Aizawa said we had to do.

"There is no way I am wearing that!" I screamed.

~Time-Skip~

"Welcome back everyone! I hope you had a big lunch because this next round is gonna be Crazy!" Present Mic announced.

"But before we get into that we've got cheerleaders here all the way from America!" He added.

"W-Whats this!? Class 1-A!? What kind of fan service is this!?" He said as we were standing on the cheer stage in our ridiculous uniforms.

Yes. They somehow managed to get me to wear one. I put up a good fight though.

"W-What!? Mineta! Kaminari! You tricked us!" Yaoyorozu cried. "Wait...these guys told you to wear these!?" I seethed.

"They tricked us by saying Aizawa told us to wear them!" Hagakure cried. "And you believed them!?" I screeched.

I looked around and all the boys were blushing and drewling. I grew extremely flustered and felt vulnerable infront of all these people. I looked for Mineta and Kaminari.

As soon as I found them I teleported infront of them and the look of rage on my face was terrifying to everyone around me.

"Your dead." I said lunging at them only to be held back by someone. "Let me go!" I seethed.

"Calm down." I heard an all too familiar voice say. I looked behind me and sure enough it was Bakugo.

"Don't tell me to calm down! They need to pay!" I screeched. His hold on my waist tightened.

"Your right. They do need to pay. But it's not the right time now Blasty." He said into my left ear.

I growled but ultimately decided he was right. "Fine." I said through gritted teeth. He let me go and pushed me by the shoulders away from them, casting the two pervs a murderous glare.

"I hate those too more than life itself." I huffed crossing my arms. Bakugo side eyed me from my right.

"I can't say I blame you." He muttered. I sighed heavily, "I'm not letting them get away with this shit by the way." I said muttering curses under my breath.

"Y/N! Why. In. The. Name. Of. The. Lord. Are. You. Wearing. That!?" I heard a voice say from behind me.

Me and Bakugo turned around to be met with Hitoshi and Shoto. "Oh no. Not this shit again." Shoto deadpanned.

"You think I would ACTUALLY wear this?" I sighed out. "Mineta." They both said at the same time, dark looks washing over their faces.

They looked at eachother and then back at me. "We'll be right back." Toshi said. They turned around and walked over to Mineta and Kaminari.

Mineta was being dragged out the arena by Hitoshi while Shoto was dragging Kaminari.

"Well they're dead." Kirishima said walking up to me and Bakugo. I shrugged and turned to him, "Serves them right."

"Your pretty close to Todoroki and Shinso, huh?" Kirishima asked but it sounded more like a statement.

I nodded looking to the entrance of the stadium where Shoto and Hitoshi were dragging a very cold Mineta and a Brain dead Pikachu back to the crowd.