Chapter 24

It was two days after I got my Provisional Hero Liscense. I had told my dad the good news the night I got home from school and to say he was overjoyed was an understatement.

I hadn't got the chance to tell any of my friends. I haven't even told Shoto or Hitoshi yet. I don't know why it's so hard for me to tell them. I guess I feel like I betrayed them or something.

I just don't want any bad feelings to go around, y'know? I had enough time to decide what agency I wanted to intern at and we were handing our paperwork back in today. We'll most of us atleast. Izuku was still unsure about his so he got an extra day.

I was walking to school, when I got to the gate to see a hoard of reporters outside the school. Deja vu much.

I sighed walking up to the school to somehow get through the crowd. As I neared the chaotic mess of reporters I heard someone shouting from the midst of the chaos.

"Get the fuck away from me!!" I head an all too familiar voice scream. I walked towards the sound recognizing it was Katsuki.

I walked through the crowd and then I heard the questions they were asking him.

"Do you know Y/N Yagi!?

"Are you two friends!?"

"What do you have to say about Y/N Yagi!?"

"Is she single!?"

They all screamed at him in a mess of words jumbled together. I walked into the crowd and they saw me.

"Y/N Yagi!! Please answer a few questions!"

"Do you hate Endeavor!?"

"Y/N! Are you dating anyone!?"

"What do you have to say about your father!? Is he a good father!?"

They screamed endless questions at me as they crowded around me, leaving Bakugo's side. I tried pushing my way through them but they wouldn't budge.

"Katsuki!" I shouted holding my hand out to him. He reached for my hand and the moment our hands touched, I teleported us outside our class.

"God, they're fucking annoying." I groaned. "Yeah no shit." He grumped. "Why were they here for you anyway?" He asked.

"Apparently I'm a Hot Topic right now." I grumbled as we walked in the class. "Morning Babes!" Mina beamed jumping over to hug me.

"Mornin." I grumbled still in a snotty mood. Well more snotty than usual. "Whats wrong?" She frowned. "It was those reporters, right?" Shoto monotoned from the back of the class.

I sighed, "I dont wanna be pushed to answer hella uncomfortable questions FIRST THING IN THE FUCKING MORNING." I grumped.

"Nah I get it. It was annoying for us too." Kirishima said. "Yeah they kinda bombarded us with questions about you too." Uraraka sweatdropped.

I sighed heavily walking over to my chair. I felt bad for hiding my Provisional Hero License from them. I didn't know how to tell them. What do I do? Just get up and announce that I have a Liscense now?

That would be weight off of my shoulders. Aizawa walked in, "Morning." He said.

We greeted him back and he started talking about how we needed to hand our paperwork back in today. He went around taking our choices of an internship back and he got to me last, taking the stack of papers off my table.

"My choice is on top." I monotoned as I looked out the window. "Hawks?" He questioned. I nodded, "Yeah." I responded weakly.

"I thought Keigo annoyed you." He chuckled a little. "He does. But I need someone to help me out with publicity and Keigo is well...Keigo." I said