Chapter 35

We arrived at a park and he led me through. I noticed he was taking me up to an ice cream truck. We got to the truck and he spun around to me.

I looked at him softly, "You took me to get ice cream?" I asked me in a small voice.

He sighed heavily, "Well you seem bummed out for some reason. So choose something before I walk away." He said looking away.

I smiled softly and ordered some ice-cream in a little cup. Katsuki went to pay but I refused. He then threw a fit until I let him pay.

He payed and we walked further into the park. I pointed out a tree and suggested we sit under it. So we walked over and sat under the tree.

"What's got you so bummed out?" He asked as we sat in the shade. There were many children chasing eachother around out of ear shot.

I contemplated on whether I should tell him or not but ultimately decided I could trust him. He went this far to cheer me up so I owe him this.

"Do you remember Monoma?" I asked the fiery blonde who was uncharacteristically calm leaning against the same tree as me.

"You mean that Copy Cat loser?" He asked. I nodded, "I grew up with him. You'd think we'd be friends but we're not." I laughed.

He looked at me for awhile. "You'd be surprised how much I relate to that kind of thing." He grumbled.

"Why aren't you friends though?" He asked. I sighed, "He kinda used to bully me." I chuckled a little.

He raised a brow, "What for?" He asked. "For my quirk. It's sad that someone would get bullied for something they can't control." I said.

He froze and I continued, "Growing up I was always bullied because my quirk wasn't 'Hero like'. Whatever the hell that means." I grumbled. "Thats stupid." Bakugo said gruffly.

"You can't classify quirks saying they're good or bad based on how they are characteristically. It's how you use them." He added. I looked at him with a small smile but looked away and frowned a little.

"The quirk I used on you the other day was a dormant quirk inside of me. I sensed its presence before but I never used it seeing as it wasn't unlocked." I said. He looked at me as I explained.

"But it's extremely dangerous and I could have killed you. I'm such a bad hero. I can't even control All fo- a quirk that is dangerous to those around me." I said sadly into my hands.

"Hey." He said gruffly pulling my hands down from my face. "You're not a bad hero, idiot. You just need to train that new quirk. No one can control their quirk when they first get it." He said.

"But I could have killed you." I said in a small voice. "Yeah could have. That's a possibility but you didn't. You fixed my hand and now I don't have a scar there." He said softer than usual.

I sighed, "This new quirk is dangerous. It's like a villains quirk. It's called Rewind and if I use it for too long I could potentially rewind someone's existence." I frowned at the thought of the quirk.

"Every quirk is dangerous Blasty. I mean look at my quirk, I could explode someone if I wanted to." He shrugged. I sighed, "I guess you're right."

I picked up my ice cream cup and took a bite from the plastic spoon. I then turned to Bakugo, "Do you want a taste?" I asked him.

"No. Go away." He scowled. I frowned then smirked and took a bit from the cup on the spoon and jumped on his lap.

"Hey! Get off!" He shouted. As he was talking I put the spoon in his mouth. He furrowed his brows in anger and I took the spoon out of his mouth.