Chapter 77

"Y/N!" Mina shouted as she ran into my bedroom. I was sitting on my bed reading a book on heroics. I hated studying but if it has anything to do with heroism, I read about it.

I looked up from my book, raising a brow at my best friend, "Yeah?" I mumbled, flipping a page. She looked ecstatic as she closed the door.

When the door was shut she squealed. I keeled back in shock. She bounced on my bed and shook my shoulders like I was a rag doll. "What the fuck!? Let me go you animal!" I seethed half heartedly.

She let me go but she still stradled me, wearing a shit eating grin. "Why the fuck are you so happy all of a sudden?" I asked her. She beamed, "Guess what I just saw!" She smiled.

I rolled my eyes, "What?" I monotoned. She bit her lip to stiffle a smile and then she blurted, "Midoriya just confessed to Ochako!!" She squealed. My jaw dropped and I gripped her arms.

"No way!" I gaped with a shook smile. She bounced on my thighs in happiness, "Yes way!" She squealed. We both let out high pitch squeals and she pulled me up from the bed. We jumped up and down, screaming almost bloody murder.

My door flung open and in stormed Kiri and Kats. "What's wrong!?" Kiri screamed. The two boys looked alarmed and we turned to them trying to hold back smiles.

"Awww! You guys were worried about us!" Mina awed with a pout. Kiri blushed, "Well yeah." He admitted. Katsuki frowned, "So what if we were!?" He shouted.

I rolled my eyes with a smirk and Mina shook my shoulders again. "Y/N it was adorableeee!" She squealed. I beamed, "Please tell me you have pics." I begged.

She raised a brow, "Babes what do you take me for? A stalker?" She asked. I pursed my lips and she beamed, "Ofcourse I have pics! Have more faith in your bestie." She said pulling her phone out.

Kiri frowned, "I'm lost...why were you guys squealing?" He asked as Katsuki and him sat down on my bed. Well, Katsuki flopped backwards onto my bed and Kiri just sat down.

They then looked around a bit as if admiring my room. Not many people had been in my room, not even Katsuki had yet. Well now he has but you get the point.

"Probably some dumb shit." Katsuki mumbled as he picked the book I was reading up. Mina rolled her eyes and then spoke, "Midoriya confessed to Ochako!" She said with a big grin.

Katsuki shot up from his horizontal position, "What!?" He shouted. "I know!! It was adorable!" She gushed. "Pics or it didn't happen." He mumbled with a scowl.

She bounced down between the two boys to show them and I frowned, "Hey! I wanna see!" I complained. Kats rolled his eyes and grabbed me by the waist, planting me on his lap.

I blushed profusely but didn't complain. Mina opened her gallery as we leaned in to see the photographic evidence, Kats' arms still wrapped around my torso. She was right. It was adorable. The pictures she had taken were so good.

The first one was Izu speaking to Ocha both of them blushing like crazy. The second was Izu pulling her into a hug and it was adorable. The third was a very shocked and flustered Ochako.

"They're adorable!" I gushed with a huge smile. "Who confessed?" Kats mumbled pulling me closer to him. "Midoriya!" Mina beamed. "What did she say!?" Kiri asked eager to know the answer.

"She obviously said yes!" Mina giggled, finding Kiri's excitement cute. "So they're dating now!?" I squealed. Mina nodded her head wildly, "They are!!" She gushed.

We both squealed pouncing up from where we were sitting and dancing around the room. Unbenounced to us, the two boys looked at eachother confused.

We were screaming our happiness out. The boys told us to stop screaming but we didn't listen because we couldn't hear them over our ear defening screams.