Chapter 37

I woke up in the same eerie warehouse I fell asleep in. I got up off of the dusty floor I was lying on. I didn't want to go back. I mean, how could I?

They all hated me. They thought I was a villain. Everyone did. I sighed, dusting my uniform off. I was beginning to get hungry. I had no money and no food.

I discarded my satchel before I left. It had all my money- wait- no it didn't. I patted my shirt down and reached in the pocket of my blazer.

I pulled out my credit card and my Hero License. I celebrated to myself. I took my blazer off so I don't get recognized. The one problem was my hair. Anyone would be able to notice me seeing as I had two streaks of purple in my hair.

I sighed and hung my blazer up on a pole that was inside the ware house. I didn't have my phone on me so I couldn't be tracked. Good. I dont want to be tracked.

I walked out of the warehouse and made my wings appear, taking off and flying to the outskirts of Tokyo. I landed next to a clothes shop and I walked in. I browsed the clothes they had and I decided on a Hoodie and some leggings I also bought a hair tie.

I bought them and the lady almost recognized me but I said that I get it alot and I'm not Nova. I walked out of the shop and took off into the sky, flying back to the warehouse.

I changed into the clothes I bought, tied my hair into a bun and put the Hoodie over my head. I decided I could safely walk around without being recognized.

I flew into the heart of Tokyo and dropped into a Cafe. I walked in and ordered a coffee and strawberry tart. I ate it and walked back out. I was walking down the street when I passed a T.V shop. The news was on and a picture of me popped up.

I stopped and watched with a few other people who were crowding around. "A student at U.A, Y/N Yagi or more commonly known as Semi-Pro hero; Nova has gone missing. She ran away from school at 5 o'clock yesterday. If anyone sees her please report her to the police so she can be saved." The news reporter said.

"Nova's gone missing!?" Someone in thr crowd said. "She's my favorite hero!" Someoene else said. "I hope they find her, I love her!" Someone shouted.

I smiled a little and walked away. They said I need saving but I don't want or need saving. I just need time to myself. I thought as I walked down the road.

I was walking around the city aimlessly when I saw a building on fire. My eyes widened and I rushed towards it. "Sir you can't go in there!" A bystader shouted.

I ignored the bystander and rushed in further. I got as many people as I could out. I reached the top floor and the last person I had to save was a child at the top. I smiled and reached for him.

"No you're scary!" The little boy said. "Trust me." I said softly. He was hesitant but jumped into my hands. I walked to a wall and shot it down with a Nova.

He cringed into me and the building began to crumble. I took the chance an jumped out. My wings appeared and right before we hit the ground I lifted into the air and flew into the sky.

The little boy opened his eyes and smiled wide. I smiled at his enthusiasm and lowered myself to the ground. I reached the ground and put him on the floor. His parents rushed towards him and hugged him.

I smiled at the sight and turned to walk away. The press rushed to me and I panicked as the asked me questions, "Who are you!?"

"How did you save him!?"

"What's your name!?"

I panicked and I made my wings appear as I took off into the sky. I sighed as I flew over the city. Tokyo was so big and full of so much crime. I was determined to deter some crime while I was taking my break from society.