Chapter 42

"Are you ready Y/N?" My dad asked from downstairs. Today me and my dad were going over to the Bakugo's for dinner. "Yeah coming!" I shouted back.

"You better be wearing a dress Y/N!" He shouted. I sighed, "Yeah, Yeah. I am." I said walking out of my room. I was wearing a short red dress that was pleated at the bottom and had a heart shaped bodice.

"You look lovely Y/N!" My dad said. I sighed, "I feel uncomfortable." I said walking down the steps. "You're fine." He waved me off as we walked to the car.

We got in my dad's black sports car and I directed him to Katsuki's house. We arrived and my dad parked on the driveway and we got out.

We walked up to the double doors and I rang the bell. A few seconds later Mitsuki opened the door and beamed at me. "Y/N! Oh my gosh you look stunning!" She said.

"Thank you Mitsuki but you're the one who's stealing the show." I said gesturing to her blue summery long dress. "Aww! This is why I love you! She said giving me a hug.

She invited us in and we stepped in. She then spoke to my dad, "It's nice to meet you All-Might!" She said with a big smile. "Likewise Ms. Bakugo!" He said signature smile and all.

"Oh please, call me Mitsuki!" She beamed. "In that case call me Toshinori. It is my real name after all." He smiled back.

"All right then Toshinori. Let me just call my son down." She said. "Katsuki get your ass down here!" She shouted. My dads eyes widened but he then smiled when he realized how similar we were.

"You better be wearing that suit!" She added. My eyes widened. The sound of Katsuki in a suit brought a blush to my face.

I heard grumbling from upstairs then I heard heavy footsteps come down the stairs. He stopped midway and stared at me with wide eyes. He looked extremely handsome.

He was wearing a jet black suit with a white under shirt and a blue tie. I stared at him for what seemed like forever when he smiled softly and continued walking down the stairs.

He walked up to us and greeted my dad. "Hey All-Might." He said shaking his hand. "Hello young Bakugo!" My dad beamed.

He then turned to me and I smiled at him. He smirked and ruffled my hair and turned to his mom.

"Are you happy now!?" He asked her in a pissed off tone. "Stop being a brat!" She said and she turned to me. "Y/N honey, don't you think he looks handsome?" She asked.

"Very." I blurted out and smacked a hand over my mouth. My dad raised a brow at me and Katsuki just smirked. "You see? She likes it. Now shut up and put up with formal wear!" She shouted.

"If it makes you feel any better Mitsuki, I had to force Y/N into that dress tonight." My dad chuckled. I rolled my eyes, "It's not my fault it uncomfortable."

"You're right, dresses are really uncomfortable." She frowned. "You look very pretty though." She smiled warmly. "Thank you." I said meekly.

"Dinner will be ready in a bit. Why don't you kids go play or something?" She asked. "Fine." Katsuki grumbled pulling me up the stairs.

We walked into his room and I ran to his bed and swan dived on it. He chuckled, "What is it with you and doing that everytime you come in here?" He asked as he walked over and sat down next to my figure that was face first in his bed.

"It's comfy." I said into the covers. "Sure." He said. I got up and faced him. I just smiled at him, admiring how good he looked in the suit he was wearing.

He broke the silence, "You look really pretty tonight." He said softly. I smiled a shy smile, "Thank you. You look..." I paused scanning him. "Hot?" He smirked.