Chapter 51

The emotionally broken girl was knocked out and tied to a chair the second she was brought through the portal. She was being held at the League of Villains headquarters and in a room where there was ironically yet another bar.

This time the bar was more fancy and there was a flat-screen T.V on the wall. The girl slept for about 6 hours after she was knocked out.

The League of Villains decided to leave her be, seeing as she was the boss' daughter. After awhile she started to wake up.

Normal P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly, my head was spinning and I had a really bad headache. I looked around and I was in another bar only this time it was way bigger and more clean.

I noticed the League of Villains sitting around what looked like a chill out area. I tried remembering what had happened and how I ended up here.

Then everything came back to me. The one thing that stood out the most was that Katsuki was dead. I screamed in anger and tried escaping from the chair I was tied to but it seemed as if it was bolted to the ground.

"She's awake." I heard the Masked Villain say. I looked up to see the Villains all looking at me. "Let me go." I said in a gravelly voice.

I had screamed so loud I had lost my voice and my energy was significantly drained too. "No." Shigiraki said.

I looked up at him anger, "You Bastards killed Katsuki." I said trying to shout but it sounding more of a growl. I felt my eyes tear up and a tear fell out of my eye.

"Aww. Did you lose your little boyfriend?" Shigiraki smirked. I noticed Dabi visually stiffened but I was too angry to say anything about it.

I growled and tried lunging at him but it was no use, I was tied to the chair with metal chains.

"Aww! You guys were cute! I wish someone loved me!" The blonde girl, Toga, cried. "Too bad he's dead. Nah I don't care." The split emotions villain, Twice said.

"I'll ask you again, join us." Shigiraki said. I looked at him in disgust, "Never." I said in almost a whisper. "You have nothing to lose. No friends, No family and No lover. May aswell join what's already in your blood." Shigiraki shrugged.

I wanted to shout back, scream, go on a rampage but I couldn't. I was too tired and out of energy. "I'll give you 24 hours to think about it." Shigiraki smirked walking towards the door.

"Dabi, watch her." He ordered. The rest of the villains followed him out of the room. As they closed the door, Dabi leaned against the opposing wall and stared at me.

I stared back for a split second and then hung my head. It was quiet for awhile the only thing swirling through my head was the image of Katsuki laying on the ground, dead.

I couldn't help it. I let out a little whimper of pain and tears started streaming out of my eyes. After awhile, I started sobbing in pain.

I can't live with myself now that Katsuki's gone. Over the last few months he was my rock. He helped me more than he could have ever comprehended. And now he's gone. Just like that I lost one of the most important people in my life.

I sobbed with my head hanging down so Dabi couldn't see me cry. "Katsuki-" I sobbed my voice cracking. "I'm sorry, I'm such a fucking f-failure." I cried in pain.

I cried for a long hour or so, the tears wetting my leggings. The pain I was feeling was unmatchable to anything I ever felt in my life.

To make matters worse, I didn't know if my father- I mean All-Might...I don't know what to call him, was dead or not. I felt the link with One for All become significantly stronger but I don't know if that's because All for One or All-Might is done.