Chapter 110

I was taking the last load of fresh clothes out of the washer. "Why would he do that?" I giggled as I spoke into my phone that was placed between my ear and shoulder.

I picked up the basket of freshly folded clothes as my best friend spoke back to me. "Cause he's a dumbass?" she giggled back, "What did you expect? It's Denki babes." Mina enthused as she spoke to me.

I then heard a high pitch scream echo through the mansion and I froze in place. "Mom!!" I heard the angered scream of my fifteen year old daughter, Kasumi. "Uh babes," Mina spoke warily, "Is everything good?" She asked calmly.

I sighed as I heard another shout, "Give me my fucking phone back you toe rag!" Kasumi screamed again, her voice flying down the stairs and through the halls.

"I'll call you back Meens. The kids are fighting again." I sighed earning a chuckle and a Good luck in response. I put my phone in my pocket and carried the basket to take upstairs.

As I traversed the halls of our mansion, the screams and curses grew more prominent. I walked upstairs and was met with the door of my husband's office flung wide open, children arguing inside.

I started to make out more of their conversation as I drew closer. "Dad! Give me my phone back!" Kasumi seethed to Katsuki. I stood by the door as I listened in. "Don't do it dad! She's speaking to a boy, I fucking know it!" Hatori shouted.

"What boy!? Who the fuck are you talking to!?" Katsuki seethed almost losing his mind at this point. "Shut the fuck up Hatori! I'm not speaking to anyone!" Kasumi seethed in response.

"Yeah because you totally don't make heart eyes at Reiji like twenty four seven." Hatori scoffed very obviously making fun of her. My eyes almost fell out of my head at his accusation.

"Shitty hair's kid!?" Katsuki screamed the house down. "Shut up! I don't like him like that!" Kasumi said in an angry tone. "Dad! Don't listen to her, she has a crush on Reiji!" Hatori shouted.

"Shut up Tori!" Kasumi seethed stomping her foor on the marble floor, "You're the one with a crush here. You're a simp for Akari!" She accused her brother.

He stuttered as Katsuki shouted again, "Dunce Face's kid!?" My husband screamed in shock. I almost giggled but I decided to step in before it gets out of hand. I walked into the room, "What's all of the noise!?" I said in an angered tone.

They all froze and looked at me with pursed lips. I placed the basket on the floor and crossed my arms with a glare as I tapped my foot on the white marble floors, "Well?" I asked impatience seeping through my tone.

"Hatori stole my phone and Dad won't give it back!" Kasumi shouted her eyes turning an electric blue. I activated Aizawa's quirk and canceled her quirk out with a glare.

She backed down and I sighed turning to my husband, "Give me her phone." I ordered him. He frowned, "She's talking to boys! I'm not going to-!" He seethed but I cut him off.

"Katsuki Bakugo." I growled earning an Oh shit out of our son as he held back a laugh. Katsuki glared at his son in response only earning a lip bite and a shrug from the culprit himself.

Kats grumbled as he handed me the phone. I glanced at her lock screen to be met with messages from someone under the name of 'Idiot💗'. I almost smiled at the name before I closed the phone and handed it back to my very nervous daughter.

She eyed me warily as she took her phone back. "They're just messages from
Mirai sweetheart." I smiled sweetly at my husband earning a sigh of relief in response. Kasumi looked at me in shock before I sent her a wink. "You fucking liar!" Hatori shouted.

I shot him an icy glare and he recoiled. "Kats deal with your son before I deal with both of you." I shot him a glare as I guided my daughter out of the room. I heard Kats speak to Hatori as I walked to the door, my daughter under my arm.