Chapter 74

"Inasa. Lift the children up in the air." I ordered the tall boy. He raised a brow and I nodded my head once. He lifted the children up in the air with his wind quirk.

I looked to Shoto, "Sho, create a slide from your ice." I told him. He nodded without hesitation and made a winter wonderland like slide with his quirk.

The kids gawked, "Wow!" They awed. "Thats awesome!" They smiled and ran to Inasa so he could float them up with his quirk. They lined up in a line as they waited patiently to get their turn.

Katsuki walks up to the frowning leader. "Join them." Katsuki suggested but it sounded more of an order. Unbenounced to them, I stood behind them listening in.

"Why would I? They're just a bunch of clowns. I don't have time for fun." He grumbled. Katsuki frowned and sat down next to him.

He sighed, "Word of advice kid. If you look down on everyone you'll miss out on the moment. Live for yourself, not because other people are doing it." He lectured.

My eyes softened at the ash blond. I walked towards them and kneeled down on one knee, putting my hand on the boy's shoulder. "He's right you know? I know from personal experience." I whispered with a wink.

The boy looked down, slightly flushed and then nodded. He then ran to the others and joined in on the fun.

Me and Katsuki stood up with a proud smirk. After a second I looked at him and he caught my eyes. I beamed at him he blushed, giving me a soft smile in return.

~Time-Skip~

After the children left, Gang Orca walked up to us. "Well done young heroes, you've all passed! I'm extremely impressed by all of you but most of all I'm impressed by you, Nova." He said turning to me.

I raise a brow, "Me?" I ask in uncertainty. He nods, "You have a natural warm Aura to you. When you first approached the children you where the only one to smile and acknowledge them." He explained.

I scratched the back of my neck, "I dont think I did much. The children were sweet." I commented. "Sweet!?" The rest of my peers shouted. "You must have been talking to some different children." Inasa whispered rubbing his shins.

Gang Ocra looked at me, "You have a natural motherly instinct. Not only will you make a fine Fully Fledged Pro one day but I believe you'll be a wonderful mother if you ever have children." He complimented.

I blushed, "Thank you, Sir." I said bowing to hide my flushed cheeks. With that we recieved our Liscenses, changed back into our uniforms and met in the halls leading to the front door.

Shishikura was standing there waiting for us, seemingly speaking with my father. We walked up to them and I ran to my dad. He opened his arms wide as I embraced him. "I'm so proud of you." He praised me.

I smiled as I let go of him, "Thanks dad." Just then Endeavor came walking down the halls, seemingly wanting to speak to Todo. "Shoto." He spoke from behind the half and half.

Sho turned to his father with a scowl. "I'm proud of you." Enji complimented his son. My eyes widened and my mouth hung agape. Is this the same Endeavor?

"I'll become a man you can finally call your father." He promised his son. He can't be serious right now. Shoto scowls at him, "Ok." He monotoned. Inasa punches himself in the face, startling me.

He then walks over to the Fire Hero. He extends his hand for a hand shake, "I'll be cheering you on, new No. 1 hero." He smiled a little at Enji. I rolled my eyes at the surety of his sentence. Enji accepts his hand, "Thank you." He nodded. They let go of eachothers hand.