Chapter 99

Eri, Kats and I walked into the dorms and Kats put the duffle bag down as we walked towards the kitchen. Kiri and Mina stopped us. "Wh-" Kats said but was cut of by Kiri shushing him.

I furrowed my brows as Mina took photos of something in the kitchen. I pressed myself up against the wall and listened in, wanting to know the tea.

"So...I-" it was Todo and he seemed nervous as he spoke. He sighed, "Momo I-" he cut himself off again. He was speaking to Momo? He then spoke shocking us all.

"Momo I'm in love with you." He confessed. Our mouths dangled open and Eri beamed as Kats carried her. Toshi was also on the other side of the door, pressed up against the wall listening in and we looked at eachother in shock.

"I think you're an amazing person and I can't imagine my life without you. You're intelligent, kind and you're really beautiful." He said to her. I couldn't see her reaction as Mina was taking photos and I didn't want to expose us.

"So I want to ask you if you'd do me the pleasure of letting me be your boyfriend." He confessed, laying his heart right out for her to take. She had most likely already stolen it if he was willing to let himself be vulnerable like this.

I heard a sniffle, "I love you too Shoto. And you can be my boyfriend only if I can be your girlfriend." She said probably in tears. I beamed at Toshi and he smirked back.

"Ofcouse. I'm yours Momo. You stole my heart long ago." He told her and Mina started vibrating with happiness. I looked around the corner and sure enough they were kissing.

After a few seconds they parted and Momo sniffled a little. "Why are you crying?" Shoto asked her. "I'm just really happy." She sniffled. Todo smiled and cupped her face, kissing the apples of her cheeks where the tears rolled down.

They then decided to come out and we all started panicking as they walked towards the kitchen door. I thought fast and touched everyone, teleporting us onto the couch.

They walked out and we acted natural. Well as natural as these idiots can get. "Kirishima that's a dumb idea. You're being stupid." Toshi tried to say naturally.

I nodded, "I agree. Find a fucking braincell please. Stop hanging around Kaminari." I said in fake agreement to our non existent topic.

Mina laughed and turned to Shoto and Momo. "Oh hey guys! Where are you going?" She asked them. Shoto looked up from where they were putting on their shoes, "For a walk." He told her.

Eri beamed and looked over the couch and Kats' shoulder as she was still being held by Katsuki, "Have fun!" She smiled. They thanked her and left, closing the door.

We all let out a sigh of relief and stood up. "That was way too close." Kiri muttered. Toshi nodded, "Agreed."

Mina then beamed, "Well we have a fast thinking No. 1. So we're good." She said putting her arm around my shoulders. I chuckled and Eri spoke, "It's why she's No. 1 in Japan. She doesn't panic in sticky situations. It's rule No. 1 of being the best of the best." She smiled at me.

Mina and Kiri looked at her surprised. "We have a genius in the making, right here." Kiri smiled as he pointed to Eri. Kats sighed as we walked into the kitchen, "You have no idea." He muttered.

Eri beamed at Kiri, "Well I don't want to turn out like Kaminari." She shrugged. Mina, Kiri and Toshi burst out into laughter from the couch.

Kats, Eri and I walked into the kitchen and started prepping the ingredients for baking a cake. We added the wet ingredients into the dry and Kats started mixing the ingredients.

Toshi walked in and smiled, "What are you three doing?" He asked as he stood infront of the kitchen island. "We're baking a cake!" Eri gushed. He chuckled, "Can I help?" He asked her and she nodded her head wildly.