Chapter 79

Eri toured around the school and when she was done, she was in awe at how big it was. Principal Nezu also allowed her to come to the Cultural Festival in two weeks.

When she was done with the tour, Izu spoke to her, "I hope to see you at the Festival Eri!" He exclaimed. She nodded her small head, "It sounds so fun. I can't wait." She mumbled.

I smiled at her, "You're welcome to come by anytime, y'know." I said to her. She looked up at Aizawa and he smiled a little. "I'll be looking after her incase her quirk goes out of control so she'll be coming to work with me now and again." He explained.

I smiled at her and bent down infront of her, moving her hair behind her ear like I usually do, "I'll see you around then, Red." I said with a lopsided smile. She nodded her head and with that, she left with Aizawa and Mirio went back to his dorm.

~Time-Skip~

I sighed as I slumped into my bed. I had an interview today with the press and it was tiring to say the least. All I wanted to do was sleep but that all changed when Ochako came running into my room with Mina.

I sighed, "Don't you two know how to knock?" I asked them as I lay on my bed. "We wanted to ask you if you wanted to bake cookies with us and watch a movie?" Mina asked.

I sighed, "Sure." I mumbled as I got up from my bed. I was really tired but I didn't want to disappoint them, after all they seemed really excited an I haven't had the chance to hang out with them since I got back. We prepped the baking tray and made the mix.

I wasn't bad at baking if I had help. I was just terrible with mixers, ovens and knives. They seemed to always gang up on me. We made the cookies and walked into the living room while we waited for them to bake.

Kyoka walked into the living room and slumped on the sofa with a sigh. "You ok there?" I asked her. She nodded her head, "I'm good." She muttered. I nodded and went back to gossiping with Mina and Ocha, Kyoka adding to the conversation now and again.

A few minutes later Kami walked into the room. "Hey kyoka!" He beamed at her. Ocha and Mina kept talking while I listened in on their conversation.

"Hey Denki." She mumbled not looking up from her phone. "Kyoka can I- talk to you?" He said to her. She looked up from her phone and nodded. They walked outside.

Now I wouldn't say I was a nosey person. I like to mind my own business. Unless it's my friends. And Jiro and Kami both happen to be my friends. "Hey guys. Kyoka and Kami just walked outside to talk." I said to my two friends.

They turned to me and Mina grinned, "What are we waiting for?" She said pulling us both up and running to the big widows. We peeked through the curtains.

At first they both stood there idly. "Kyoka I-" Denki muttered cutting himself off. It was dark outside and it seemed cold as Kyoka hugged herself.

"I- I really like you." He admitted. Kyoka's eyes widened and a blush coated her cheeks as she stared at him in shock. "Denki I-" he cut her off.

"Let me finish!" He said in a panic. He sighed, "I know I can be a bit much sometimes and I know I'm probably not the smartest but I really like you." He told her.

"You're so cool Kyoka and you're really pretty! Whoever wins your heart is a lucky man. I just couldn't hold it in anymore." He said to her.

She shook her head and embraced him. He stood there in shock as she hugged him. "I like you too stupid." She muttered into his chest. It took him a second to process what was happening before he wrapped his arms around her.

"Are you sure?" He asked her wearily. She chuckled, "Ofcourse I am dummy." She said in response. A large smile took over his face as he embraced her.

"Then I guess there's no harm in asking." He muttered. He looked down at her, "Kyoka Jiro, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked her. She beamed at him and I could see a few tears gather in her lashes.