Imagine p.2

Something short before I go sleep :)

Imagine you had just come home from work to the smell of your favourite food. You placed your discarded shoes where they belonged and walked further into your shared apartment. You rounded the corner only to be met with a candle lit dinner on the table. Natasha made her appearance and smiled at your confused state.

"Hey babe" She said so casually your eyebrows pulled together.

"What's all this?" You asked as you were very confused to say the least. Your favourite meal was on the table in front of you and you knew Natasha could not cook for shit.

"I have to tell you a little secret" she whispered as she slowly wrapped her arms around your waist.

"I don't make this myself" As the words left her mouth you couldn't help but laugh a little.

"And who did?" Your guess was Wanda.

"Wanda" Bingo. You were right. "I called her over earlier to help me make your favourite but she got so stressed out with me trying to help that she told me to just go wait in our room so she could finish" She let out a huff of laughter.

"Well it's the thought that counts so thank you very much for this, I've had the longest day and this has already made it so much better." You we're so grateful for Natasha. She was truly an angel for everything she did for you.

——

After the meal you both made your way to your shared room where Nat helped you change out of your work attire and into something more comfortable. You cuddled up under the duvet and put on one of your favourite movies, Y/f/m.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you comment on my post, ily. Idk what it is but reading and replying to your guys comments means a lot to me and I love everyone who comments (and likes it for that matter)

Also I'm at 599k reads. That's almost 600k. 600 THOUSAND. WHAT ?!? Thank you guys. Ik I don't post as frequently as I used to but still love to post every now and then.

Have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍