Curly Wurly (S•J)

Words~ 643
Warning~ none
just a heads up this is random
(pretend you're from uk if you're not already)
not proof read

Y/n's POV
Scarlett and I were sat in her trailer waiting to film our next scene. I was scrolling through my phone and saw my friend posted on instagram. She makes cakes for a living and oh my god they are amazing. I haven't visited home in 3 years due to the pandemic. I still facetime my family and friend who live there but it's very difficult with the different time zones.

❤️💬↗️ (I got this off google) Y/f/n

Y/f/n.cakes: Curly Wurly cake for Lucy. Happy birthday! 🥳@lucy.bailey
24k likes |2,390 comments

After seeing this post I craved a curly wurly. I live in LA with Scarlett as she is my wife of 3 years. So i he's by had a curly wurly in ages. At the age of 17 I moved to LA to start my acting career.

"I want a curly wurly now" I stated. Scarlett looked over at me with furrowed eyebrows and proceeded to ask, "What's a curly wurly?"

"Omg i forgot you're not from the UK. A curly wurly is basically a caramel bar covered in milk chocolate. They are so good and I haven't had one in ages."

"you know there's a shop somewhere around here that sells British snack's?" Scarlett said to me like it was the most obvious thing in the world. "No!" I looked at her in shock. "Can we go please!"

"Of course my love, but we have to finish filming first." This made me even more excited to get done with filming.

*timeskip*

I told Flo that Scarlett was taking me to get some British snacks after filming. Florence asked if I could get her some but too, which I obviously said yes.

I ended up buying pretty much the whole shop. I got Flo some Chocolate Digestives, Jammie Dodgers, Jaffa Cakes, Harribo's and some Maltesers. It's a bit of a weird combo but oh well.

Once we got home I set all of the snacks on the coffee table in the living room. I made Scarlett sit down on the sofa and made her try each and every snack.

"Ok so this is a Jaffa Cake" I said as i passed her one. "I personally don't like them but you might." I explained. She bit into what some people call a biscuit but what others call a cake. It's a ongoing debate on what it actually is.

She pulled a disgusted face clearly showing she didn't like it. "What did I just put in my mouth?" I started laughing at her reaction. It was the same as mine when I first had one.

"I don't know but the orange flavoured jelly is what makes it bad." If they took out the orange jelly I would like them.

——————-

"Ok I saved the best till last. Here is a curly wurly." I opened the wrapper and passed the heavenly snack to Scarlett. "You're so dramatic" She said as she took it from me. The whole house was silent as she went to take a bite. The suspense was real. If she didn't like curly wurlys I think I would divorce her. Obviously that's a joke, because who in their right mind would divorce the Scarlett Johansson?

anyways.

As she was chewing she let out a moan. The kind of moan I hear in the bedroom...

"Mmm it's so good" I let out the breath of air that I didn't realise I was holding. She took bite after bite and finally finished the whole thing. Good thing I bought a pack of 10 because she asked for another one.

We put in a movie and chilled for the rest of the day. We also went through a whole pack of Chocolate Digestives.

~~~~~~~~~~~
this is very british 💀

i had the day off today cause i barley slept last night. i've had headache for almost 2 weeks straight.

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie