Tired (S•J)

Words~449
Warnings~ none

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Filming had really taken a toll on you. You were in some of the marvel movies and had quite a bit role but not as big as Scarletts. Now you were filming Black Widow and you had an even bigger role. You spent hours and hours of your day filming this movie and barley got enough sleep. Not to mention the stunts you had to do. Some were left for your stunt double to do but the rest you had to do, which not only made you mentally tired but also physically tired.

You had just finished filming for the day and started walking back to your trailer to find your wife of 5 years and daughter. She had finished a few hours ago and left to go pick up Rose and bring her to set. They were in your trailer watching a movie when you walked in. "Mama!" The 7 year old said as she got up from the sofa to greet you with a hug.

"Hey baby" you replied giving her a small squeeze. "Did you have fun at school?" You asked as you continued the conversation with your daughter. She went on rambling about her day and how she made a new friend by sharing her snack with her. She soon get distracted by her dolls and went to play with them.

You walked over to Scarlett and plopped yourself down on her lap, your head immediately falling into her neck. Scarlett brought her hands up to your waist and hugged you. Knowing it had been a long day for you, she kissed your cheek and whispered, "you alright?"

"Eww!" Rose exclaimed after seeing her mother kiss her mama. Scarlett looked at her and said, "you'll be doing it in the future with your partner" Scarlett playfully teased. Rose went back to playing but not before mumbling, "still gross" which made Scarlett and you chuckle.

"You didn't answer my question" Scarlett said as she began to rub your back, trying to get all the knots out. You shrugged and replied with, "I'm just tired."

Scarlett hummed and kissed you again. "You wanna take a quick nap before dinner?" She offered. You shook your head and tried to pull her even closer to you. "Just want you to hold me." Scarlett melted at your words. She nodded her head, "that's fine my love." Scarlett held you closer and started to trace small shapes into your back, slowly lulling you to sleep. Once your breath evened out she whispered, "I love you so much."

She stayed like that for an hour before waking you up so you three could go home and eat dinner then go to bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

so my updates will be slower over the next two weeks because i have exams.

also please give me requests i'm running out.

that's all i have to say

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍