Youre the black widow ?

Warnings~ none i don't think
Words~ 611 (sorry it's short)

Warnings~ none i don't think Words~ 611 (sorry it's short)

@jvilla2906

leave requests please <3

Nat's POV
8 months ago my life changed in the best way possible. Once I accepted the fact that I can't have children I decided to adopt. I adopted a 12 year old girl, her name is Y/n. She's absolutely beautiful and I love her so much. Yes I've only been her adoptive mother for a few months but I will protect her at any costs... which is why she doesn't know about me. And when I say me- she doesn't know I'm The Black Widow and I'm going to keep it that was for as long as possible.

We live in quite a big apartment not too far from the compound. When we first met she asked me what I did as a job, I panicked slightly but told her I just have a boring office job, which she believed. She hasn't asked any further questions regarding my job.

*time skip to a few days later*

Fury had called me in for a last minute mission. I don't have anyone to look after Y/n. Yes she 12 but I don't trust her to be alone. I've lived a lot of lives in the past and I've made a lot of enemies. Tony made sure there was no data on the whereabouts of my apartment, but people could always find a way.

"Y/n, baby we need to go to my work" I said to my daughter. She looked up from the tv and asked "why?" I gave her a kiss on the head and explained to her that I had to quickly do something in the office, which she believed.

We got into the car and headed to the compound. As we were getting closer, she looked out the window and stared at the building. "Is this where you work" she asked me, not once taking her eyes off the compound.

"Yes it is" I replied. She looked over at me confused, "I thought you said you worked at a office. This doesn't look like a office." she stated. I didn't tell her straight away, instead I waited till we were inside to tell her the truth.

"Y/n, I may have lied about my job," I said to my daughter. "Have you ever heard of the avengers?" I asked her. "Umm only Captain America and Iron Man" she said. "Well baby, there more of them, including me." She looked at me as if I were crazy. "Haha you're funny mama" she laughed. She didn't believe me.

I took her to the living quarters to meet everyone. We stepped out of the elevator and made our way to the living room.

"Ah miss Romanoff! Who is this young midgardian you have here!?" Thor said with his loud voice that never fails to give people headaches. "Thor meet my daughter Y/n, Y/n meet Thor, one of the avengers." I introduced.

"How do you know the avengers mama?" She asked. "Well, to put it simply, i am one."

"If you're an avenger then can I be one too?" She asked with such hope. I couldn't have her be an avenger. I wanted her to have the childhood that I never had. "No you can't." She frowned but I continued anyways. "You can maybe train with me, but that's all you're doing" i said sternly but also playfully.

*6 months later*

Y/n is now 13 and she's doing pretty well in training. I'm NOT letting her be an avenger. It is way too dangerous and I wouldn't be able to live with myself if she got hurt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

didn't know how to end this (shocker)

this is for the people who comment and vote <333333 🤍💕

i've finished my requests so send more please <3

i'm going to go make m&m brownies now good bye :)

have a good rest of the day/night

~Millie 🤍🤍